Diablo® III

You Have been Removed From game Error 3007

Im getting so frustrated from the 4-5 random !you have be removed from you game! per hour, I cant get anywhere atm because i have to reclear the area all over again.

Does anyone know if blizzard is going to address this issue any time issue.
Reply Quote
What server you on cos i only really get it bad on the asia server i found when i swapped to the US it calmed down. it didn't stop completely but is playable im about half way through Act II and haven't been dc once (for that Act).
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We have a support article on Error 3007 which you can find here. If that does not help resolve the issue then the Diablo III Technical Support Forum will have more information which should.

Hope this helps!
Reply Quote
We have a support article on Error 3007 which you can find [url="http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/error-3007"]here[/url]. If that does not help resolve the issue then the [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386227/"]Diablo III Technical Support Forum[/url] will have more information which should.

Hope this helps!

I have tried all the 'official' fixes, as well as several of those posted by users but the Error 3007 problem is still occuring. Funnily enough it was not occuring on launch day when I played the game - it only started occuring on the first weekend after the server downtime. Coincidence?

Its extremely annoying that users who are interested in single-player mode cannot actually play the game which they have purchased in good faith. I'd be more than happy to accept a full refund on a product which does not deliver what it claims. Any chance of that?
Reply Quote
We have a support article on Error 3007 which you can find [url="http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/error-3007"]here[/url]. If that does not help resolve the issue then the [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386227/"]Diablo III Technical Support Forum[/url] will have more information which should.

Hope this helps!

Since blues are obviously browsing this forum, how about a blue response addressing the unacceptable lag experienced by Australians and New Zealanders trying to play this game?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5150108939?page=11

go there post your stuff and let them read it
Reply Quote

Its extremely annoying that users who are interested in single-player mode cannot actually play the game which they have purchased in good faith. I'd be more than happy to accept a full refund on a product which does not deliver what it claims. Any chance of that?

Of course, a refund in Australia is enforced by law. If you bought it from retail they have to give you a refund, if it was online direct from blizzard it may be trickier but they are still bound to Australian law since they sold to an Australian.
Reply Quote
For what it's worth I had error 3007 errors every 2-3 mins after the maint too, but I searched for my router model number + "3007 fix" in google and someone else had solved the issue. Now i'm trouble free, when the servers are up.

Hope you stick around, when the game works it's fun. And i'm pretty sure all this will calm down over time. Very frustrating at the moment though.
Reply Quote
Its also seems to be Character based this 3007 drop off..

Because my Level 50 Barb D/C every 2-3 minutes, unless using General Chat trick.

When I created a new character no D/C for 30 minutes straight.... I D/C because I chose to.

Then lets not mention that on launch day, 7 hours straight.... I only started getting D/C on my Barb on the 2nd day after progressing 7 hours worth..

Makes me think its "character" quest, achievement related... Server kicks you out when something doesnt add up with quest progression or achievements.

And how could it be my router if I can play 10 hours straight by just spamming General chat every minute.... somewhere there is an illogical thing happening.
Reply Quote
are you by any chance using whirlwind? if so, remove it from your bar and restart the game.
whirlwind seems to be bugged atm.
had the same issue 2-3 mins to disc on my barb and random discs on any other chars after max 10min after i had used WW on my barb (sounds silly, i know).
but ever since me (and my friends) didn't use WW anymore: no more discs
(a friend of mine tried WW again a couple of days ago, getting dc'ed almost instantly)
Reply Quote
whats wrong with the servers i upgraded the speed of my ISP still having the 3007 issue no stability on the connection. please respond to our issue or atleast try to do something about it were a big fan of diablo waited so long for this game kinda frustrated tried everyting even adjusting my timezone same message about this 3007 :( try to gather all the resources on all forums..still this 3007
Edited by GOSENDO#6349 on 5/23/2012 5:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey this is a god dam joke... hardly ever got dc at the start... did the general chat fix worked fine... but then D3 had some downtime to "fix" some stuff... Now i get kicked every 2-3 mins cannot play this god dam game, cannot move forward in any god dam quest!!!

FIX YOUR GOD DAM SERVERS BECAUSE I HAVE DONE EVERY "FIX" U GUYS HAVE PUT UP AND THEY DONT WORK!!!!!!

SO FIX YOUR SERVERS AND STOP BLAMING OTHER CRAP EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAS THESE SAME ISSUE'S POST!!!! BECAUSE ************I WANT MY MONEY BACK************
THIS GAME IS A GOD DAM JOKE
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Priest
My 3007 errors instantly disappeared when I upgraded my POS ADSL modem to a better quality one. Funny thing is that I've played WoW and a bunch of other MMOs for years on that modem without issue, and still can do. It seems the netcode in D3 is absolute rubbish and can't maintain a solid connection when everything else can.
Reply Quote
I run a cisco 877 router and all runs fine no disconnections
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Death Knight
I saw this pop up and thought OMG a blue post.... But tis days old.
Reply Quote
this error is still happening to me its getting really annoying ... fix this damn error
Reply Quote
Me also. Oddly enough no disconnect when connected via VPN through the UK (oity about the 3k ping though).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]