Diablo® III

How do I change my forum avatar?

Yeah but how bout a D3 logo, I'm getting tired of seeing my SC2 icon and my Beta logo is kinda plain.
Reply Quote
Anyone who has a bnet account can't post here basically.

As such, some of the other games, SC2 for example have this ability via their profiles, if the SC2 profile is their default.

If you're posting with your D3 battle-tag we just flat out don't have the ability yet to change the avatar.

It is coming soon though with some updates to character profiles, when I do not know though.
Reply Quote
u Sir are my Savior!

Those are only if you have Starcraft 2, as you change them in game there and you can use them on the forums by doing the method I'm getting ready to mention.

To those who can only see WoW characters from the dropdown list, you should click the "Manage/Customize Characters that appear in this menu". Along with your wow characters it'll have your battletag: for both D3 and SC2. Click those, and it'll toggle between your wow characters, your SC2 avatar, and the D3 skull that everybody has that I assume is a placeholder until they implement character profiles.
Reply Quote
Nope.........nothing!!! Not even on GOOGLE
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/31/2012 06:08 PMPosted by Deathdude
To those who can only see WoW characters from the dropdown list, you should click the "Manage/Customize Characters that appear in this menu". Along with your wow characters it'll have your battletag: for both D3 and SC2. Click those, and it'll toggle between your wow characters, your SC2 avatar, and the D3 skull that everybody has that I assume is a placeholder until they implement character profiles.

I'm usually pretty competent on a computer, but I can't tell you how many times I looked at that list and simply didn't see my battletag name. Probably because it's the name of a main in another game.

Thanks for posting that.
Reply Quote
23 Blood Elf Mage
All I want is a simple Diablo face!
Reply Quote
test
Reply Quote
Changed mine by clicking on "Manage Characters" and then clicked on my Diablo Battle Tag.
Look at the picture. http://i49.tinypic.com/25i6qyu.png

Kinda got sick of seeing my WoW character as well.
Edited by WRYUN#1544 on 7/10/2012 10:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I am able to change mine to old Warcraft characters I played. But then it tells me that since I am not a current paying customer of Warcraft. That I would not be allowed to post in the forums. Nice Job.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/11/2012 10:17 AMPosted by Bashiok

One thing you haven't commented on yet are the web profiles which was hinted at back in May. Are they still being worked on and expected soon? Will we be able to participate in the AH using these? Can we inspect all our heroes and review our achievements?

We're still working on character profiles. I don't have a timeline I can provide unfortunately, but there's a lot of people working to get them out as soon as possible.

A web-based and mobile Auction House interface for Diablo III is something we've said we think makes a lot of sense, but we've made no formal announcement of plans to implement one yet.

Quote from Bashiok in General
Reply Quote
me too rarararar
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote
That suck's. I would love to even see some avatars from character with actual helmet or something from achievements.
And why we can post from every account in D3 forum? It's a mess.
Edited by MefistO#2422 on 3/11/2014 3:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
And still nothing on this topic
Reply Quote
+1 to Diablo 3 forum avatar request count

Perhaps just add an option to the site to pick from a small list at least.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]