Diablo® III

[help] lvl 40monk only have 3k hp/660dps

okay, I've got to NM when i was 32 monk(1.5k hp/280dps)
from ACT I, I was doing okay but had a problem with yellow/blue mob one shotted me manytime.

after struggling so much, I've decide to grind for my gear(still have lvl 25ish gear on me)got couple of gear but still undergear IMO

I went to ACT II when i was 36(2k hp/340ish dps) I cant even remember how many time I've got one shotted by pack of regular mob and OMG it takes forever to kill!

but I manage to get toward half way thru ACT II.

Anyways I did lil research, my HP/dps is not even close to what it should be at my lvl

only reason I manage to servive in most situation is healing spell monk provide

here is my build
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#WZgiTQ!cVY!bYaZbZ

and I try to stack as much as DEX>=VIT over any other stat
I'm using enchanter atm
where should i go for gear farming? or should I just play with random group so I could gear up and finish ACT II at the same time?

any help would help, and sorry for bad english.
Reply Quote
try the auction house for gear. I was in a similar position a while back and picked up some gear and it tripled my damage(400-ish to 1.2k) and almost doubled my hp(4k to 7k).

other than that I guess you can grind/farm act 1 NM or act 4 in normal for gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]