Diablo® III

Add a buff icon for Magic Weapon.

Can you please add a Buff Icon (with timer) for Magic Weapon?

I keep forgetting to rebuff it every now and then, and I always end up running around with a huge DPS loss because the only thing that shows me if I'm buffed is the weapon glow, which is covered 90% of the time by spells mobs and all the special effects on the screen.

And no, I don't wanna "cast it every 30-60 seconds after every fight" and bla bla bla. The buff lasts for 5 MINUTES!!! I shouldn't have to recast it every minute to prevent myself from forgetting to do it cause I wasn't starring at my Wizard's sword to make sure it still had a glow or not.

Watching the bottom of my screen and not notice my buff icon is a lot easier to keep track of a buff than having to watch a little weapon glow which becomes confusing if my weapon already has a glow of it's own.
Reply Quote
+1
I was just tinkering around with this spell and noticed there was no icon... just dismissed it as a bug.
Reply Quote
The glow isn't exactly small though. It's kinda difficult to miss.

That said I don't see the harm in this.
Reply Quote
To be honest, I don't understand why it has a time limit at all. Or a casting cost.

Just start being paranoid and refresh it after every pack you fight. Or along with an armor.
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Why doesn't it have a Buff Icon in the first place? It's a buff isn't it?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]