Diablo® III

Auction House ate my money.

I bought out an item in the auction house named "Vile Seeker" it cost 5000 gold. The buying process took longer that expected then the message "Your request has timed out" came up on my screen. I checked my gold and it got reduced by 5k so I assumed that I got the item. Then I don't see it in my completed items list BUT I see it in my Auction log:

5.23.2012 Vile Seeker Purchased - Buyout 5000g

Order ID: 53234867

It wasn't in my stash as well.
Reply Quote
Atleast you had an Order ID...Ah just took my 100k, offer accepted was all I Got, not in the completed tab.
Reply Quote
This just happened to me literally.. right now. I also have an order ID and its $35,000.

How do i get my item or at least my money back? IS there any one I can call or something?

My Order ID: 5509993

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Reply Quote
I just had the same issue with a 60k gold item. I submitted a ticket to battle net support. Has anyone successfully retrieved their gold?
Reply Quote
Just happened to me , bought an item (buyout) , appeared on the complete tab , clicked on the "transfer to stash " ; no error appeared but item wasn`t in stash nor in inventory and the gold was gone ; after 30 minutes of playing i rechecked the auction house and the item appeared again in the "completed" tab . sent it to stash again and this time it worked
Edited by LordofWar#2747 on 5/27/2012 3:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Same here my buyout does not appear. ID #97245266 Name: Sergent's Runners
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]