Diablo® III

AH Error 32105

"Vital Meridian Auction Failed. (Error 32105)" in the Processing Auction window.

Getting this while trying to put up an auction for a rare belt called Vital Meridian.

I have 5 other auctions up, and have added other items since originally trying to put this belt up.

What could be the trouble? Anyone else having this issue? Couldn't find any threads with 32105 here or on google.

UPDATE:
I stopped getting this error after another auction closed, and i sent gold to my stash. Now, everything i try to sell times out. The item will show up in the auctions tab, with the countdown to cancel. It lasts about a minute, then disappears.
Edited by JohnG#1756 on 5/22/2012 7:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
hi JohnG,

I face the similiar error buying an item off AH :/

My items doesn't come and im a poor kid now :(
Reply Quote
I think that is a different error.
Reply Quote
I'm getting this on every rare item I have. I can sell magic just fine. I also created a post but got no reply. I've searched some community sites and still found nothing.
Reply Quote
got that error bidding on item for 99k. took the gold but then said i was outbid and gold never came back. In history it shows error 32105 on the bid and that it failed but thats it.
Edited by Eviel#1847 on 5/22/2012 7:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
haha just gave me item as though i did a buyout not sure what happened but oh well worked out
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Eviel
got that error bidding on item for 99k. took the gold but then said i was outbid and gold never came back. In history it shows error 32105 on the bid and that it failed but thats it.

So since you mentioned this I went back and started browsing through my auction history. Every item that I can not sell I noticed is already in my auction history as error 32105.
Reply Quote
Yes, all of my failed attempts show up in my history as not being sold and for 0 gold.

After posting this topic, one of my other auctions completed, and i sent the gold to my stash. Afterwards, i tried to sell again, and i didn't get the error. instead, everything i try to sell times out, regardless of rare or magic. These attempts do not show up in the auction history.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Priest
Use the auction house with caution and I would avoid using the real money auction house entirely when it opens. After much correspondece with Blizzard support I finally got what I was looking for, this is from their terms of use section 15 #ii "BLIZZARD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY (Under ii: (ii) THAT ANY AUCTION HOUSE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;)" Basically if the auction house errors out, times out, or has a bug/glitch, blizzard will not be held responsible for ANY re-imbursements. Saying that about gold or items in a game is one thing, but saying that about real money transactions is something entirely different. Just imagine if Paypal had such a disclaimer, they would loose all their customers overnight.

For more information about this see my bug report post at http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271781623
Reply Quote
I noticed this morning that any item i was trying to sell that had a gem slot would not work.
Maybe it's associating those slots with commodities. If i sold anything else, it worked.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]