Diablo® III

How are Wzards in solo hell/inferno?

I am currently monk playing end game and I am going to reroll because monks are pretty much forced to play tank/support at end game to survive, and soloing takes forever to kill anything, like a tank in wow. Just curious how this class does in hell and inferno modes?
Reply Quote
Hell is pretty easy, because weapons on the AH are cheap now. Just get upgrade your weapon every few levels, and you should be able to roll through Hell mode.

Inferno is a different story. There a few "clever use of game mechanics" builds that make soloing Inferno a bit easier, but you're pretty much going to die a lot whether you use those builds or not.
Reply Quote
Wizards are among the best for both.

Hell is fun.

Inferno, wizard have it a little bit easier but that still mean you will get one shotted again and again.
Imo, inferno right now is just stupid, its very hard but in a not fun way. It just require you or your group to cheese as much as possible. Really as a solo wizard I'm soon to be in A4 Inferno and so far I don't know if I want to ever play it again once its over.

A1 inferno is fun though.

A2 A3 and probably A4 just suck.
Edited by Acken#1875 on 5/22/2012 9:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Don't get confused, it will still take forever to solo champs in inferno.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]