Diablo® III

Location Farmer's Cellar

I am seeking the location in Act 1 for Farmer's Cellar.

If you have explored this location please reply.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
87 Undead Warlock
I am seeking the location in Act 1 for Farmer's Cellar.

If you have explored this location please reply.

UMMMMMMMMMM............you know.....albeit it IS in the Fields of Misery, everything is randomly generated so there is not exactly a map or anything.
Reply Quote
Just uncover the entire map. Great for XP and loot that way, too.
Reply Quote
I found it in the Southwestern portion of Fields of Misery, I ran into a Unique Scavenger near a farmhouse and after killing the Scavengers the Farmer came out and invited me to the cellar.
Reply Quote
The Farmer's Cellar is located in an area called "Forlorn Farm" in the Fields of Misery. Upon entering Forlorn Farm, look for a dead beast and click it, defeat the resulting champion pack, and then follow the farmer into his cellar.

(The farmer has some great lines, so don't leave without clicking him multiple times.)

Based on my testing so far, quickest runs for this dungeon are to hit the Fields of Misery waypoint and run due north. The Forlorn Farm spawn is very obvious, it will have 2 fields of grown wheat. This spawn location can also be a little "hill" with 3-4 wooden stair paths on it, or a different version of the farm that looks similar but is on fire. I think 80% of my runs I had the "southern" waypoint (with the waypoint near the bottom of the Fields). It's possible that if you get the alternate waypoint (near the top), the Forlorn Farm could spawn due south instead of due north, but I'm just speculating.

Hope this helps others looking for this dungeon.
Reply Quote
The Farmer's Cellar is located in an area called "Forlorn Farm" in the Fields of Misery. Upon entering Forlorn Farm, look for a dead beast and click it, defeat the resulting champion pack, and then follow the farmer into his cellar.

(The farmer has some great lines, so don't leave without clicking him multiple times.)

Based on my testing so far, quickest runs for this dungeon are to hit the Fields of Misery waypoint and run due north. The Forlorn Farm spawn is very obvious, it will have 2 fields of grown wheat. This spawn location can also be a little "hill" with 3-4 wooden stair paths on it, or a different version of the farm that looks similar but is on fire. I think 80% of my runs I had the "southern" waypoint (with the waypoint near the bottom of the Fields). It's possible that if you get the alternate waypoint (near the top), the Forlorn Farm could spawn due south instead of due north, but I'm just speculating.

Hope this helps others looking for this dungeon.

^ I farm this chest, and the Act 1 Goblin too. I'll swap when I grow tired of the Goblin.

The key to this is getting the Old Mill Checkpoint, then just head to your left by literally a few paces to see if the wheat grass is there or not. If not, rinse and repeat
Reply Quote
Definitly can't find that ****, can u screen please
Reply Quote
Yeah, I'm not seeing this either... Been searching for hours and hours but the only thing that spawns is the Forsaken Grounds where you kill the 4 nests, a burnt village, the Old Man tree, or some stairs that lead nowhere.

Was the spawn changed to combat farming?

Edit: Found it.

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/6977/forlornfarm.png

It can be in one of six different places, but here's mine.
Edited by Katastrofi#1719 on 6/15/2012 4:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
One of the spawns are at the far left from the entrance to the Field Of Misery.
You couldn't possibly miss it anyway since it's a quite huge event and once you enter the area around it will say that you are on Forlon Farm. I noticed it was much easier to find it on Nightmare then Hell.

Inside however its just a Resplendent Chest, 3 - 5 barrels and quite bad drops actually. If you are supposed to run it you should consider doing it with a farm character with > 50 Extra gold or magic find to even get anything.
The find in here were then about a champion or unique monster-drop ( in comparison ).

My drops on 4 occasions were bad blues (4), whites and about 1-2 diamonds and 100-300 gold.
Edited by Fresh#2527 on 6/24/2012 5:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The place where we are supposed to be is where you click on a dead animal to start an event. So far no dead animal and no cellar.

Update: I finally found a small farm with a cellar attached with a big dead animal. I guess the Forlorn Farm changes appearance and spawning places every time you restart game and go back to the Field of Misery.
Edited by StregaMama13#1769 on 9/26/2013 11:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]