Diablo® III

Running 2 D3 clients on 1 PC.

Is there a way to launch 2 Diablo 3 clients on one PC? Whenever I try it says "Diablo 3 is already running". I've tried adding the -m at the end of the shortcut properties, and still won't do it.
Reply Quote
Not sure why you would want to do this anyways, as it's sort of illegal. Can't log in twice o nthe same account, and you aren't supposed to have multiple accounts.
Reply Quote
Ty got it running :)
Reply Quote
Create a shortcut to the exe rather than the launcher and add -launch to it.
Example:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe" -launch

not, please help
Reply Quote
wt is the option for demon hunter skill
Reply Quote
Blue post to confirm ?
Reply Quote
it work but it wont go on the game.. i tried lower the resolution still don't continue the game cant even join..

any other solution for dual login guys?
Reply Quote
I have two accounts since my girlfriend quit playing and I tried to open a second game on the same computer after minimizing the first game to the task bar and opening the shortcut with -launch at the end but it won't open. It doesn't tell you that there's already a copy of D3 running, it just attempts to open and stays on a black screen.

I was going to drop items from one account and pick them up with another but it looks like I'll have to get help from someone who will accept friendship requests from both the battle tags and then wait on me to come and go.
Reply Quote
07/18/2012 11:28 PMPosted by Paran12

what ive heard in the past is you have to run one client under a virtual machine.
Reply Quote
it work but it wont go on the game.. i tried lower the resolution still don't continue the game cant even join..

Copy your Diablo 3 folder, move it somewhere and change the name of it. Run your old installation, then run the game (or launcher) from the new folder. Bam, two d3 instances on one pc without the extra resource strain of a VM.

Or use multiboxing software like ISBoxer (perfectly legal and not against the terms of use), but it costs $

Also, running the game executable with a "-launch" switch just runs the game launcher (which is used for updates), it has nothing to do with running multiple instances of the game.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
05/23/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Stormblade
Not sure why you would want to do this anyways, as it's sort of illegal. Can't log in twice o nthe same account, and you aren't supposed to have multiple accounts.

Not illegal in any WAY. and you can have 1000000 accounts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]