Diablo® III

Witch Doctor Inferno Butcher 9 sec kill

(Locked)

85 Human Warrior
So can we expect the servers to go down for maintenance tonight, or tomorrow afternoon?
this works for bosses but not for trash. bears is too slow, too finicky with aiming and has too small a range to be effective against elites. also, this has been very well known in the witch docto forums for quite some time now. its a simple vision quest build and is all-around unviable for inferno if u want to keep the nephalm valor buff.
Edited by Larkhill#1433 on 5/25/2012 1:28 PM PDT
How do you even know hes in Inferno? Not said anywhere .. a last minutes to pull his career and proof
05/25/2012 01:27 PMPosted by Aeris
So can we expect the servers to go down for maintenance tonight, or tomorrow afternoon?

nah, if they do hotfix anything (which they wont) it would be in the form of a server reset
Damn, this guy got somewhere in Inferno.

Time to nerf!

Every class can complete Act 1 Inferno.

Even plenty of Barbs have, but they struggle a lot more.

Edit: Not saying they deserve it -- just that Blizzard has been super nerfhappy lately and this is probably going to get hit.

"super nerf happy"?

They've nerfed what, 3 or 4 skills since release? And they were all fixes due to unintended mechanics. Shut up.
Edited by Seraphi#1863 on 5/25/2012 1:30 PM PDT
05/25/2012 01:02 PMPosted by DidiMao
What level is your witch doctor and how far are you in inferno?

what does that have to do with a blatant exploit of game mechanics?
when a wiz solo inferno diablo in under 3mins it warrants a nerf because its an exploit. but when a witch solo inferno butcher in 9secs its ok?

can someone link that wizard video to me?
Seeing as how there is an achievement for butchering the butcher in under twenty seconds on inferno I would say this isnt exactly unintended stuff.

this wouldnt have been possible for bears to be spammed (before oom) without abusing an exploit.

I think blizz knew pretty well what would happen when they added a perk that says "When 4 skills are on cooldown mana regeneration is increased by X%." It's nowhere near an exploit because we're not doing anything drastic to get results, it's a perk THEY put in and works out of the box.

Not to mention how geared the guy in the video is, D3 is a gear game. Now tell that guy with the bear build to go try a champion pack in act ll.
Edited by Sensations#1223 on 5/25/2012 1:34 PM PDT
100 Night Elf Druid
Act bosses don't matter because they don't drop loot worth equipping. They're purely for progression. Show me a 9-second inferno champion pack kill.
Blizzard Employee
Hah! That was awesome.
Leveling my WD right now!.... screw my monk/wiz
05/25/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Bashiok
Hah! That was awesome.

Every time you talk, I swear the forums gain a level.
Hahaha I love the people asking for nerfs. Soul harvest has short range, and not every time you can get all 5 enemies. Big bad Voodoo only lasts for 20 seconds and has a 120 second cooldown. Gargantuan Zombie becomes very frail Inferno+, and again, has a 120 second cooldown. Fetish army also only lasts for 20 seconds and has a 120 second cooldown. Lastly, zombie bears requires you to be close to the enemy, which is tough when they can all 1-2 shot you. It's an awesome way to farm, but the build is not viable for the rest of Inferno.
05/25/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Bashiok
Hah! That was awesome.

I LOVE YOU

05/25/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Exoterra
lol yes it will, have you met blizzard?

CLEARLY YOU HAVENT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]