Diablo® III

Witch Doctor Inferno Butcher 9 sec kill

(Locked)

Wizards use abilities/passive's as written in their tooltip.
Wizards do crazy specs/things with those abilities/passive.
Wizards get nerfed twice in less than a week. (Both abilities are basically worthless now)

Witch Docter gets 9 second kill on an inferno boss. Blizz thinks its awesome.

Now I'm not saying you should get nerfed at all Witch Doctors, I'm more saying "Blizz stop making rash stupid decisions about a noncompetitive game.

Difference
There was no exploit used
/thread
nef inc! you are not intended to kill anything on inferno!
05/25/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Bashiok
Hah! That was awesome.

See, blizzard does think things that will be patched out are cool.
Edited by Serpico#1144 on 5/25/2012 2:08 PM PDT
The thing about this build, is its only good for bosses. When you run into groups of elites, they rip you apart.

WD don't need to eb changed and SH really isn't used as much as you'd think. It is a death wish to use it. I don't always use VQ either because sometimes it just isn't necessary.
the difference between what wizards did and what he is doing is that wizards were basically able to keep up their advantage infinitely. this was a mechanic that allowed them to basically be godlike forever.

what this witch doctor is doing is using 5 spells to have massive damage for a very short amount of time and counting on his gear to kill the boss in that amt of time. had he not had enough dps to kill the boss before his voodoo ran out, he'd have absolutely no chance of killing the boss. its a suicide build that works only because of godly gear.

having amazing gear is not an exploit.
Haha, I KNEW Witch Doctors weren't all bad. Good show, good show.
NERF NAO!!!

Seriously though his level is atleast 20 levels above the content. 9 seconds? How fast could a demon hunter do it? Thats right...
Seriously though his level is atleast 20 levels above the content. 9 seconds? How fast could a demon hunter do it? Thats right...

Lol.
Wizards use abilities/passive's as written in their tooltip.
Wizards do crazy specs/things with those abilities/passive.
Wizards get nerfed twice in less than a week. (Both abilities are basically worthless now)

taking force armor is not "crazy specs/things"
it's a single broken ability that does too much without any synergy with the rest of your skillset, same with boon of protection, and smokescreen
if you had taken out one or two skills from that wd's skillbar, that video wouldn't have happened
plus, this is just a lot of damage, it's not an exploit buddy
Edited by Homesuck#1634 on 5/25/2012 2:06 PM PDT
Everyone reroll WD and by the time your at inferno gg it's nerfed. How many wizard/DH alts did this happen to. I doubt this guy is sporting a single piece of non inferno gear, DH post nerf is still downing azmo in under 20 seconds.

If you guys would just stick to your mains and farm the gear you would be far better off then rolling flavor of the day depending on what just got hot fixed. Just sayin, nothing wrong with alts it is diablo after all but to do it just so you can try and do a 10 seconds inferno butcher kill seems moot.
Wow.
05/25/2012 01:33 PMPosted by AngelGrace
Hah! That was awesome.

Every time you talk, I swear the forums gain a level.

qft

if i recall correctly, having high crit and ias gear is an exploit. which is why critical mass was nerfed.
i guess turning mana into arcane power isnt an exploit because you have a witch doctor.

ill say it again, this is something witch doctors can keep up for only 20 seconds. critical mass let u be godlike forever
All such videos should come with a price tag for all the purchased equipment for AH

Of course Inferno would be easy if you just buy the best equipment that millions of people from around the world have farmed for sale
taking force armor is not "crazy specs/things"
it's a single broken ability that does too much without any synergy with the rest of your skillset, same with boon of protection, and smokescreen
if you had taken out one or two skills from that wd's skillbar, that video wouldn't have happened
plus, this is just a lot of damage, it's not an exploit buddy

what about taking living lightning+magic weapon(venom)+critical mass+frost nova.
a bunch of skills that have synergy and require good gear to lock up bosses. take one of them out and you wouldnt achieve <3min diablo.
thats just being smart, its not an exploit buddy.

05/25/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Larkhill
ill say it again, this is something witch doctors can keep up for only 20 seconds. critical mass let u be godlike forever

if you crit...which requires good gear....
its okay to be bias to defend your class from pending nerfs.

I agree, nerf barbarians? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7X5oDsQ5oQ
Hahahahaha. *ahem*

"The Witch Doctor's ability rune 'Zombie Bears' will now be reduced to one bear, and the graphic will change to that of the care bear in the secret level. The tooltip will not be updated."
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]