Diablo® III

Witch Doctor Inferno Butcher 9 sec kill

(Locked)

Everyone is pwning act I lol. Act II is way harder. This means nothing.
Witch doctor is fine. Nothing to see here.

no theyre not. vq is an exploit that essentially turns mana into a bigass pool of arcane power. if devs wanted witch doctors to have arcane power they wouldve given them arcane power.

It's an exploit because it does exactly what the tooltip says it does?
Hahahahaha. *ahem*

"The Witch Doctor's ability rune 'Zombie Bears' will now be reduced to one bear, and the graphic will change to that of the care bear in the secret level. The tooltip will not be updated."

I actully want that, WD carebear kills FTW!.

We also need a new zombie dog rune, "zombie pups" "turns your dogs into puppys that distract enemies with cutness for 3 seconds"
Edited by Ziggy#2907 on 5/25/2012 2:24 PM PDT
what about taking living lightning+magic weapon(venom)+critical mass+frost nova.
a bunch of skills that have synergy and require good gear to lock up bosses. take one of them out and you wouldnt achieve <3min diablo.
thats just being smart, its not an exploit buddy.

>implying you needed living lightning+magic weapon(venom)+frost nova to generate the downright exploitative amount of [EDIT:cd reduction (like i care either way)] from critical mass
buddy

itt: didimao gets mad
Edited by Homesuck#1634 on 5/25/2012 2:30 PM PDT
It's an exploit because it does exactly what the tooltip says it does?

not sure if serious or just stupid.
monk, demon hunter and wizard skills all did what the tooltip said. but somehow that was an exploit but this isnt. trolololol.

No you are being obtuse comparing the two. To get the full effects of mana regen you have to have 4 abilities on cooldown leaving you nothing for defense, etc.

It's only a direct comparison for people that are morons.

Damn kids are pathetic, so quick to try to be an internet warrior you forget to actually think about thinks logically. Of course i know the difference between overpowered and exploit which apparently you don't.
Edited by Russky#1764 on 5/25/2012 2:29 PM PDT
nerf it, activison.
so can we get our energy shield back? k thanks.

or is this just going to be nerfed because using more than 1 skill wasnt intended by blizzard.

btw did anyone at blizzard ever get past act 2 inferno?
Edited by Healcannon#1687 on 5/25/2012 2:27 PM PDT
If you take anything away from this video, please let it be that Soul Harvest is in such a state that it is insanely too good if you can stand next to your targets and next to useless if you can't.

Reduce the benefit by a lot, increase the range, and require more targets to be hit to reach whatever the new max is. You might also consider making champ/elite/boss souls count for more so it's still legitimately useful in several situations.
Edited by Weilhart#1898 on 5/25/2012 2:30 PM PDT
My SS got nerfed which allowed me to do this. Wizards got their elemental armor nerfed which allowed them to do this.

Where's the WD nerf?
If you take anything away from this video, please let it be that Soul Harvest is in such a state that it is insanely too good if you can stand next to your targets and next to useless if you can't.

Reduce the benefit by a lot, increase the range, and require more targets to be hit to reach whatever the new max is.

the tears are delicious.
10 second barb kill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7X5oDsQ5oQ&feature=g-all-u

It's not that hard when you invest in gear and know how your skills work.

lol

That was awesome.
05/25/2012 12:53 PMPosted by Geb
Nerf barbarians.

What he said.

Reduce the benefit by a lot, increase the range, and require more targets to be hit to reach whatever the new max is.

the tears are delicious.

I'm a witch doctor. I don't like Soul Harvest.

I've made it up to Inferno Diablo using Soul Harvest, decent gear, and a lot of corpse running. If I take Soul Harvest off my bars, I have trouble making it past act 2. That's not a cool thing.
Edited by Weilhart#1898 on 5/25/2012 2:35 PM PDT
WD nerf incoming :))

if you crit...which requires good gear....
its okay to be bias to defend your class from pending nerfs.

they can nerf this all they want. i do not care at all. this is not a viable build in 90% of the game. this is ONLY a boss killing build. i can guarantee u that he did not get to the boss with this build. he did not kill a champion pack with this build. he CANNOT kill a champion pack with this build. id be shocked if he could kill a regular enemy with this build in inferno.

there is no reason to nerf this because bosses do not drop good loot at all. he can kill it in 9 seconds all he wants. he still wont get a decent drop until he changes his built to something that can actually get to butcher
Edited by Larkhill#1433 on 5/25/2012 2:32 PM PDT
The WD is using Big Bad Voodoo: Rain Dance http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#.....Q!!.....Z for mana, people complain about Vision Quest that doesn't even activate until he Spirit Walks about 1-2 seconds before the end of the kill. For those that don't know, Big Bad Voodoo also has a rune that increases your damage by 30%.
No neph stacks, useless.
View profile
05/25/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Bashiok
Hah! That was awesome.

Blizzard approved. Rolling WD. Finally a class they'll leave alone.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]