Diablo® III

I went from WD to Barbarian need advise :)

90 Night Elf Druid
Hello guys i have a WD lvl 60 but in inferno can't use pets and all my gold goes to pots lol :O

So i made a barbarian only for to tank , any idea or suggestion on skills? and for gear i just go resistance/defense right?

Ty in advance, sorry to bother and please excuse my english :)
Reply Quote
Go back to WD.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/25/2012 05:09 PMPosted by acidrain
Go back to WD.

Why? pets die in 1 hit i do good damage but i die from anything i mean no joke i am almost broke from repairs and pots lol
Reply Quote
Don't listen to them lol. Everything is easy up until hell. You will need a bit of resistance in hell I'm running in 100-150 all resistance and almost 180 physical resistence and should be fine for hell. Not in inferno yet but suggest u go 1h + shield in inferno and have minimum 300 resistance for act 1 I think? Just keep on creeping the forums for a good build and always put 2 shouts on keybind whether is threatening/battle or war cry. For passive I suggest you use nerves of steel and the other armor passive and superstition. Then it should be ok I think. GL standing toe to toe with the elite packs
Reply Quote
I'm rolling a tank barb too (former DH). Hand/wrist hurts from having 10 min stutter step kiting against elite/champs, only for all my work (after multiple deaths) to lead to full hp resets.

At least with barb i'll know its mostly a gear check. With dh, 1 tiny mistake no matter my dps, and im dead. so frustrating.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]