Diablo® III

Item dissolved on AH??

90 Night Elf Death Knight
I finally found a really great item to sell on the AH checked the ah for comparable items, all over 750k so I put mine for 500k, which would have doubled my money. Waited and waited, 2days went by, I assumed it must be about to come back, I go to check, and the item is not even there anymore! I understand the 15% AH cut. But this is the first time I have been subject to 100% cut. =(
Reply Quote
The Auction House is having some of the biggest problems at the moment and some of the worst delay times... You can probably expect to see the item back in the near future its just when is the question. The delay varies from instantly to (personally) around 6 hours. I have heard a couple of people mention though that the items have taken an entirely of a few days to return back to you. Same thing with Gold.

I'm also having a problem right now actually (why I'm on the forums looking for an answer) that I posted something, logged off, and now theres nothing listed.

So I can definantly say the entirity of the AH is bugged. They're working on it- but, ya its frustrating and also kinda worrying cuz you really don't want to lose an item.
Reply Quote
Yep basically just a buggy, unresponsive mess at the moment.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]