Diablo® III

AH full of "sold" items.

Bug imo. Did a few searches.. like 10 pages of "SOLD" or "EXPIRED" items.
Reply Quote
Having the same problem i hope it gets fixed soon
Reply Quote
Yeah it's not working at all. The only auctions I can see have either more than 1d 17h left on them or less than 2h. There is nothing in between. The whole freaking thing is haywire and should be taken offline. This stuff started yesterday there's absolutely no reason this buggy piece of crap should still be online.
Reply Quote
and many of my 10 slots are 'expired' yet the item is not returned and i cannot post more or cancel or anything! and these expired auctions were never searchable in the first place! they need to take the AH offline ! they have been too silent on this issue. my opinion is they are worried about bad press and do not have a solution yet.
Reply Quote
I have a feeling they put most of their staff on a long holiday weekend after the stresses of launching the game and that's why necessary fixes aren't happening this weekend.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]