Diablo® III

Who is the voice actor for the Scoundrel?

90 Tauren Druid
I've been searching the internet but IMDB doesn't list him yet. Anyone know? Because he is amazing!
Reply Quote
Seconding this. The scoundrel voice acting is hands down the best in the game. He's been my follower exclusively for my 60 barb and 32 DH. I'd like to know who he is too.
Reply Quote
My 3rd fav after shen and eirena =P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Took the time to wade through all the credits: The Scoundrel is Troy Baker

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1684869/

=)
Reply Quote

=)

Quite honestly, Troy Baker is awesome. I should have recognised him...
Reply Quote
My favorite idle follower quote: If we stand here much, I am going to rob you. Just so you know
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
05/28/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Siren
My favorite idle follower quote: If we stand here much, I am going to rob you. Just so you know

Give it back.

What?

What are you talking about?

Give it back to her...

Okay... Here is your ring Leah.

How did you?
Reply Quote
Funny thing, I work for a sound production company and we had Troy come in to do some voice work for a game. I had the chance to talk to him and he kept on saying how much fun it was to do the Scoundrel. Apparently his voice is in there for misc. npcs but his favorite was the Scoundrel
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
05/28/2012 04:19 PMPosted by Polifrog
Funny thing, I work for a sound production company and we had Troy come in to do some voice work for a game. I had the chance to talk to him and he kept on saying how much fun it was to do the Scoundrel. Apparently his voice is in there for misc. npcs but his favorite was the Scoundrel

So cool to hear this little story! I can tell how much he enjoyed it too just from his delivery. =)
Reply Quote
"oh god il change i swear i can reform, oh.. im alive"
Reply Quote
05/27/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Grayclaw
I've been searching the internet but IMDB doesn't list him yet. Anyone know? Because he is amazing!

Interesting, maybe I just don't like the character. I hate the scoundrel and only used him long enough to get him to 60.
Reply Quote
Troy Baker is awesome. He also does Snow Villiers from Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2, Pain from Naruto, Greed (2nd Greed) from FMA Brotherhood, among other roles from anime, video games and movies. I recognized him as the VA for the Scoundrel the moment I heard the Scoundrel speak lol.
Reply Quote
how can you forget prince Schneizel
Reply Quote

=)

I just played half of FF13 over again... how on earth did I not recognize this? D:<
But yeah, I agree that the voice acting is amazing.

Honestly, all three followers (maybe not Kormac when he's screaming every 2 minutes) + Shen are what make me love this game.
Edited by Collides#1609 on 5/29/2012 10:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The scoundrel is awesome, he has some great lines! I laughed so much when he says "This is why I don't get married." (Or something like that.) I don't want to spoil it - but the timing was perfect. :D
Reply Quote
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001597/

He also played Inigo Montoya in the awesome classic "The Princess Bride".
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 09:35 AMPosted by loperit
how can you forget prince Schneizel

haha code geass. +1
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 10:46 AMPosted by avauntzero
He also played Inigo Montoya in the awesome classic "The Princess Bride".

Um, pretty sure that was Mandy Patinkin that played Inigo
Reply Quote
58 Blood Elf Death Knight
Definitely my favorite follower to use due to his quotes.

"Don't take that templar with you! He'll put you to sleep with all of his blathering!"

"Please take me out of here! If I see one more solder stagger in here with his face ripped off, I'm going to vomit on someone!"

"I'm beginning to think the keep's main defensive strategy is getting the enemies lost in endless pa#@*!ts and side corridors!"

"If I was a demon and I had to live in this smoldering pit, I would probably want to invade another world too!"

"Angry naked women are attacking me? This my summer in Westmarch all over again!"
Reply Quote
The templar has amazing lines, and Troy has an amazing voice! His character and inflections are so funny I have to bring him as my companion 100% of the time.

His IMDB photo is epic too!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]