Diablo® III

Arcane Power Cost Reductions Not Working

Hey, I've been doing some number crunching, and something doesn't add up. I'm using the Cold-blooded rune on my Ray of Frost which reduces the cost to 12, I'm using the Astral presence rune which boosts my Arcane Power and AP regen. So flat out my Ray of Frost should be costing me nothing (effectively) to use. On top of that I'm using Storm Armor with Power of the Storm, which reduces the cost by 3, so I should actually be gaining mana while using it. However, even with all this, I still lose Arcane Power at a fairly substantial rate when using my ray of frost. The only time it goes back up to positive (and barely) is when I use the Prism rune for Diamond Skin, I'm wondering if something in there isn't applying properly? It worked for a while but all of a sudden it has stopped working and it's getting really aggravating.
Reply Quote
Nevermind, I figured out that my attack speed had gotten too high, so I wasn't attacking only 1 time per second, so my cost outweighed my regeneration.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]