Diablo® III

Option to change the mouse cursor in-game.

I've found myself countless of times not being able to see the cursor when there is a lot of things going on at the same time. With huge mobs and lots of skills att play at the same time the cursor "disappears" into the screen making it really hard to control your character and try to steer it out of danger.

I've died quite a few times because of this since i couldnt see where the cursor was and ended up fleeing in the wrong direction. Id like to either have the ability to change the color of the cursor to make it more visible or some other feature that enhances the cursor whenever your health globe drops to under, say, 10% or something.

Im playing in 1920x1080 resolution with the highest settings so just identifying the cursor shouldnt be a problem imo.
Reply Quote
Ditto. I've lost sight of it a number of times in heavy firefights.
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Same problem, on a 30" monitor at max resolution I lose it a lot.... please add the option to change the cursor
Reply Quote
Signed.

It's not hard to change the cursor but it's against TOS. Please add at LEAST a size option.
Reply Quote
So does that mean we cant change the cursor because of TOS and they dont have a option!!!!!

Blizzard Working As Intened....
Reply Quote
+++ We need this. SO HARD.
Reply Quote
+1, I lose track of the mouse cursor often, we really need better options for a larger, higher contrast cursor. I've never been this frustrated with the mouse cursor in any other game :P

P.S. This thread shouldn't be in website features, it's a game play enhancement request.
Reply Quote
Give us mouse color options ASAP!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Please options to increase size and colors

Thx
Reply Quote
I can't believe that there is no option for this. Obviously people are having problems with it, myself included.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I use a large hi rez monitor and my biggest issue is having trouble seeing the cursor. I tried windowed mode and was able to add "trails" but that is more confusing. In wow I was ablwe to download a mod for it--I would prefr not to have to bother with mods and in D3 that is not happening anyway,

I downloaded a free custrom curor making program to enlarge the cusor in windows but it does not work on D3 even in windowed mode, the cursor in D3 remains the same.

I hope this can be seen as a prioroty. Lots of people have large hi rez monitors these days and D3 is very fast moving and colorful...Easy for the cursor to vanish.
Reply Quote
Why isnt this listenned i want a !@#$ing white cursor that dont change to orange wich is the color of most effects like fire and sands WTF BLIZZARD, PLEASE MAKE A SIMPLE EASY TO SEE CURSOR FOR THE GAME!!!!!
Reply Quote
Hah, I thought I was the only person having trouble with it. I would have thought this would be a fairly important.
Reply Quote
I'll throw my hat in on this one! Loose the mouse all the f'ing time :-(
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
My issue is I'm having trouble identifying where the cursor registers. So sometimes i go to click a monster and end up walking towards it. It'd be great if the cursor was like a circle with a dot in the middle, maybe Neon Green for clarity that way I don't facecheck anymore.
Reply Quote
anything on this? im on new mbp OMG its tiny on 2880x1800
Reply Quote
Same problem just bought new mac book pro and holy !@#$ the resolution is amazing but you can't see the cursor at all. Slight problem
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]