Diablo® III

Option to change the mouse cursor in-game.

It's in the wrong forums but you are right something needs to be done about this, maybe allow os mouse settings?
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
+1 signed.
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Absolutely agree with this.

When the screen fills up with all manner of mobs i lose the cursor
Reply Quote
Cursor gets lost in the mix... c'mon Blizz - should be an easy fix.
Reply Quote
Yes, please change it. I never had this problem in d2 with the white/grey hand cursor. It needs to be changed to something else.
Reply Quote
had this problem somewhat before, but since i moved and was forced to use my 60+ inch tv screen as my monitor, its almost impossible to play in any mode past nightmare because in just a slightly large pack the cursor disappears almost instantly. as a monk this is rrrreal frustrating because my dashing strike is basically impossible to use, and that move is a huge part of the build ive used for a fewmonths now, its how i engage, escape, chase, etc. and now its worthless. add me to the "fix the cursor petition"

/signed
Reply Quote
I don't know if this has been addressed yet but if you adjust your cursor size in your systems accessibility preferences ie: Control Pannel / System Preferences, it changes the size in game too. You can make the thing pretty large, hope this helps Loot On!
Reply Quote
and one year later still no such option...
Reply Quote
hard to believe this isn't an option yet
Reply Quote
please add cursor options!!!!!
Reply Quote
Bump for a better mouse pointer. It's hard for certain kinds of vision especially, such as my astigmatism (it also makes it very hard for me to see a lot of zeroes without commas in the AH).

Blizzard should make options for players with visual impairments. Battlefield 3, for example, has an option for color blindness.

One suggestion that has helped me, mostly for my DH. If you need to move quickly away from some threat, just move your mouse far in that direction, which will give you a second or two to find the pointer. Much better for me, but the problem of finding the cursor in the middle of a large pack remains.
Reply Quote
Hey all, Just found this thread when i googled if there was a way to change the mouse cursor. I am a visually impaired gamer and i struggle to play diablo for this exact reason, the mouse cursor is way to small and theres no opton to change the size or type of cursor. Most other games have this option as standard and for the size of company llike blizzard this is a major oversight to me.
Reply Quote
+3

;) we are three guys facing this problem
Reply Quote
+1 signed.
Reply Quote
Signed.
Reply Quote
Add me to the list. This should be so easy to do, I don't understand why it hasn't been addressed. Wake up Blizzard!!!!
Reply Quote
Make this happen, Signed.
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]