Diablo® III

Teach you how to update. ;)

I want to add, also I need to modify X:\Diablo III\.agent.db the same. Then it can work for my client.
Bump, this is a faster way to update than redownloading the game !
Duur I didnt unhide my files lol
didnt work for me. my file alread said enus
BUMP , my patch is downloading !
just wow.. cant find a single blue post anywhere but this guy has the solution. i hope you get recognised for this dude, thank you
Works now, thanks for the search in Run suggestion.
05/29/2012 01:25 PMPosted by rainbowdash

Did you change all the files ? there is more than 1 that need to be change and it's agent.db not .agent.db
Thanks OP.

I was getting error "Game already open" From US client.
I did this fix you suggested and it works, now downloading client.

Thanks!
works like a charm, thanks mate
05/29/2012 01:25 PMPosted by rainbowdash

there should be 2 one saying http://enUS.patch.battle.net:1119/patch and the other saying http://**something***.patch.battle.net:1119/patch
this works...
44 Night Elf Warrior
05/29/2012 01:22 PMPosted by beh
Blizzard should pay this guy a few thousand for fixing their problem for them. Thanks OP!

1) click start
2) click run
3) type C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\agent.db

I assume this was directed to me, while quoting the wrong person, doing that opened an "Agent" folder not "Agent.db" and there was some crazy stuff in there ....I'm positive its not some thing I want to mess with
OMG !!! It's just a 2mb patch !!!

I just came in my pants
05/29/2012 01:18 PMPosted by squibba1984
aw mannnn this doesn't seem to work for Mac...! agent.db file - changed the enUS to enGB in about 4 places, restarted, but the whole thing is still in this loop

ermmm...yep seems to be a problem on mac. tried this and it comes up with an error "an unexpected error occurred when trying to install. Please try again or contact customer support".

I wonder if I now need to download the enGB launcher and mix-match it with the client, with this fix...
Thank its work :D
It is so hard to get it done playing from asia...
hey wong tong do you have a paypal account so people can donate to you hahahaha
Sweet! It worked.
Epic post OP! Work for us here in NZ ^_^
ty good sir!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]