In Diablo 3
I set my display to full screen
resolution to 960x600 (or whatever your native resolution is)
Check - Vertical Sync
Check - Max Forground FPS and set to 50
Check - Max Background and set to 1
Set Texture Quality to Low
Set Shadow Quality to off
Set Physics to Low
Set Clutter Density to Off
Make sure Anti-Aliasing is OFF
Check Low Fx
Exit the game and now do into System Preferences in Mac OSX
Go to Energy Saver and make sure Automatic graphics swithing is unchecked!
Now its time to edit the config file for Diablo III
You will have to edit a diablo preference file in
/Users/<<<Your User name goes here>>>/Library/Application Support/Blizzard/Diablo III/D3Prefs.txt
To get there the EZ way (because its a hidden file)
Click on the background of your desktop to make sure you in the "Finder Menu"
- Hold Down the Option Key and hit GO, then click Library (should show up under home)
- Open the Application Support Folder
- Open the Blizzard Folder
- Open The Diablo III Folder
- You will see a file called D3Prefs.txt open that with your text editor
- You will see a line that says DisableTrilinearFiltering "0" change this to DisableTrilinearFiltering "1"
- save file!
My Specs are 2.66 Intel Core i7 Macbook Pro, 8 GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 512 MB, OSX Lion.
I Hope this helps everyone in the mean time until we get a patch to fix this issue!