Diablo® III

Online Auction House

Wouldn't it be great if have an online version of the auction house. Initially it could be a read only version where we can check the status of our auctions from everywhere - mobile devices, etc.

This is needed because the Diablo game client is quite heavy and not suitable for running on notebooks, iPads, phones, etc.

Thanks,
Antoan

PS: And ... please ... let us cancel the auctions without bids at any time - not only 5 mins after creating them.
Edited by WHO#1114 on 5/17/2012 12:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I agree on both.

I'd love to be able to watch my auctions without opening the game, maybe even create new auctions. :)
Reply Quote
that would be awsome :) please add this cool feature !!!
Reply Quote
Still waiting for them to add this. It would mean that people can check it everywhere at all times, thus making the auctions more active and thus more profit per auction.

(Could cause a larger amount of profit for Blizzard themselves if the real money comes in.)
Reply Quote
I agree totally. The only reason I'm reading this thread is because i searched google for it :p
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Well just came on here to see if there will be a remote AH kind of like WoW has, that would be awesome, atleast, like Who suggests, I think a readme type of AH or even a plain jane version with maybe very simple functions would be nice
Edited by ScionTology#1458 on 5/21/2012 5:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
An online auction house woul be good, i agree with u on that.
The only reason i can think for the cancel auction thing is to prevent the stupid undercut all the time that we see on WoW. If i'm right, a good way to let we cancel the auction at any time and still prevent de undercut is mark canceled itens not allowing then to be auctioned again for some amount of time.
Reply Quote
C'mon! Make this feature happen!
Reply Quote
I searched for this topic using google aswell! xD

It would be very nice to be able to manage my own auctions from work, as an example.

But doing so might not be so simple, what Im trying to say is that the AH must be accesible via your account. And that the "browser AH" and "In-game AH" is syncronised.
Reply Quote
I suppose it's the maintenance that's causing everyone to search the AH on google? I did the same and ended up here with everyone else. C'mon Blizzard, let's see this happen!
Reply Quote
It shouldnt be too much of a problem setting this up but i imagen that blizz atm is having a hard time just making sure that we can actually play the game they got our money for. so be patient and dont forget this.
Reply Quote
Web-based access for the auction house would be terrific!
Reply Quote
Online AH would be very satisfying.
Reply Quote
I'd welcome such a thing, maybe even an App, having the ability to bid/set up auctions on the go would be awesome.
Reply Quote
That would be awesome !
Reply Quote
Browser based auction only makes sense for Blizzard in terms of the RMAH. The longer they keep people in the RMAH the more items will sell and the more transaction feels they'll collect.
Reply Quote
I agree on both counts. I was just saying this to a friend yesterday. I'd like to at least check on the status of my auctions online when away from home.
Reply Quote
i totally agree! hopefully this will be implemented together with the online character profile ^_^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]