Diablo® III

Online Auction House

66 Gnome Rogue
I would love a mobile app for D3 AH/Armory.

For the iPhone, naturally.
Reply Quote
There is much demand for an external auction house access. I don't know what's D3's demographic exactly, but i'd think majority has to go to school or work. In Blizzard's perspective, making AH externally available will promote more trading which means more profit for blizzard as well. Moreover, it would keep the gold market economy relatively stable.
Reply Quote
I agree, online and mobile ah would be awesome. I hate loosing auctions because im on the go.
Reply Quote
That would be amazing. I came here when trying to Google it., LOL
Reply Quote
I came here when Googling the possibility to check my auctions from work, where I can't install the game. I'm both selling and buying and it would really be nice to be able to overbid that other guy who's getting the SoJ (or whatever item) for a bargain just because he is able to play when others are working... Please, make this happen. You already have the security checks when logging in to the battle.net account, so why not implement it here?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]