Diablo® III

IS WD VIABLE FOR LATE GAME / NIGHTMARE SOLO?

I am sure he/she is however I would like to get some input on builds that would be viable late game i.e. nightmare mode. I'm hearing a lot about how Barbarians are by far the best at taking on groups and survival. I have tried finding gameplay but sadly have found very little for the WD solo.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
IDC
i can confirm, that yes the barbs are really tanky and dish out good damage at the same time. They can practically take everything the mobs deal to them if they spec correctly. WDs...like myself on the other hand, dies instantly if the mbos Vortex me and my spirit walk ran out...
Reply Quote
Im up to the 4th act and soul harvest + acid cloud clears rooms in seconds, and having your summoned tank really heaps to keep the aggro off
Reply Quote
I solo nightmare much easier then with the group I was running (Barb, Wizx2 and me)
Reply Quote
Consider that nightmare is not late game. It actually is less that 50% through the game.

Late game would be Inferno in a full group and yes, in that situation the WD will be extremely valuable due to high damage and a blanket 20% damage reduction on all poisoned enemies.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]