Diablo® III

I really liked the story...

90 Human Mage
It was predictable (but to be fair, the Order book pretty much spelled the whole plot before hand), but it was efficient.

I really felt sorry for Leah.
Reply Quote
I also liked the story, it is not an amazing story, and very predictable. But it is good enough. It made me want to continue playing, to see what happend.

The part with Leah is very tragic though, such a waste of a great character. Thank you Blizzard for making a character I cared about be violated like that, I hope you have a chance to redeem her soul or something in an expansion. It just feels like she was completly forgotten at the end.
Reply Quote
73 Draenei Hunter
I liked it too. While playing the second time around, you notice a ton of foreshadowing that I didnt pick up the first time. Like Leah talking about her father.
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Amorcraft
I liked it too. While playing the second time around, you notice a ton of foreshadowing that I didnt pick up the first time. Like Leah talking about her father.

Agreed, all the Nephalem references all made sense when I started on Nightmare again.
Edited by AcidSkift3kk#1814 on 5/17/2012 10:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]