Diablo® III

Option for less or no blood?

Hello, I know someone who is really interested in playing this game with me but she decided against playing it solely on the fact that there is no option for less or no blood like in some other games. I understand this is "Diablo 3" and how can you have hell without blood. But is there any possibility that this feature could be added in for the future as i'm sure this is a problem for more than just one person.

Also if there is a support forum please point me in the right direction. I did not seem to be able to find one. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Doubt it'd be added.

Rated M game

the game is called Diablo.

Tell her to go play the Sims instead. I haven't tried it, but perhaps lowering video settings decreases things like blood?
Reply Quote
Demons and Lords from hell coming to destroy heaven are OK, along with violence and tortures, as long as there is no blood?

lollies
Reply Quote
Doubt it'd be added.

Rated M game

Tell her to go play the Sims instead. I haven't tried it, but perhaps lowering video settings decreases things like blood?

While you'l probably get a lot of posts like this...
I agree it should be an option.
Me personally? I prefer and enjoy all the bloody goodness however, not everyone is like me and may prefer no blood.

Therefore I say, why restrict the option for you or your girlfriend if it's something relatively easy to implement?

Although... Bugs and server stability need squashing first.
Reply Quote
Demons and Lords from hell coming to destroy heaven are OK, along with violence and tortures, as long as there is no blood?

lollies

The excessive blood just makes her uncomfortable.

perhaps lowering video settings decreases things like blood?

I will try this thank you.

Doubt it'd be added.

Rated M game

While you'l probably get a lot of posts like this...
I agree it should be an option.
Me personally? I prefer and enjoy all the bloody goodness however, not everyone is like me and may prefer no blood.

Therefore I say, why restrict the option for you or your girlfriend if it's something relatively easy to implement?

Although... Bugs and server stability need squashing first.

Yeah I agree that other matters should be looked into first, but eventually I was wondering if it would be an option, because like you said, it shouldn't be too difficult to implement.
Reply Quote
Hello, I know someone who is really interested in playing this game with me but she decided against playing it solely on the fact that there is no option for less or no blood like in some other games. I understand this is "Diablo 3" and how can you have hell without blood. But is there any possibility that this feature could be added in for the future as i'm sure this is a problem for more than just one person.

Also if there is a support forum please point me in the right direction. I did not seem to be able to find one. Thanks.

Good riddance. Some people just can't appreciate a truly "hellish" game. The things Blizzard has crafted in terms of gore and horror in the Diablo franchise is the stuff of legend. If anyone can't appreciate it, they don't deserve to play it. Just look at Diablo 1, I can still remember the horrors found within the Butcher's room.
Edited by Balthazzar#1758 on 5/18/2012 12:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Find a new girl before its too late ;p
Reply Quote
A blue specifically stated a while back that they have no intention of removing the blood. He said it was rated M for a reason. I'd find it for you but, you know, that'd take effort.
Reply Quote
a) Its Rated M
b) Its a game called Diablo
c) Its a hack and slash game...

What a troll topic...
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Paladin
get a bowl of cement into her, weaklings

no blood... ROFL
Reply Quote
So how exactly are they going to get rid of all the dismembered cows and blood pentagrams?
Reply Quote
Yeah my girl said she would watch p o r n with me if there was not as much sex in it could you work on that next please?
Edited by IamDiablo#1230 on 5/18/2012 12:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
After they implement the no blood thing maybe they work on a mechanic so you can hug it out with the mobs and bosses instead of killing them.
Reply Quote
05/18/2012 01:00 AMPosted by Angrybunny
After they implement the no blood thing maybe they work on a mechanic so you can hug it out with the mobs and bosses instead of killing them.

Lol the xpac will have it and it will be LoD Legion of Diplomats and you just talk all your problems out, they are hiring voice actors now!
Reply Quote
Show her the secret cow level. And then cut a pony in half and watch its blood and guts fly everywhere.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
This game is not intended for people who can't handle it and no it should never be an option to remove blood and cover it in fairies, rainbows and blue skies. It's a dark and violent blood bath. It's not for kids, it's not for religious nuts who take offense, it's not for prissy little cry babies and it's not for everybody. She can't handle it? Oh well, get a real woman who can. The violence isn't even that bad and anyone who is uncomfortable with it needs to turn on the news, go online or see any R rated movie. People need to grow up, much worse is around us daily and there is absolutely no reason to coddle the weak. Did I mention that the violence isn't even real? It's over the top and ridiculous on purpose, it's damn near comical. The idea of slashing someone and they explode into fifty chunks on a 40 yard radius is completely absurd, and should never be taken seriously.

TL;DR - No.
Reply Quote
05/18/2012 12:53 AMPosted by Operations
Yeah my girl said she would watch p o r n with me if there was not as much sex in it could you work on that next please?

+1000
Reply Quote
05/18/2012 01:03 AMPosted by Operations

Lol the xpac will have it and it will be LoD Legion of Diplomats and you just talk all your problems out, they are hiring voice actors now!

+1000 epic
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]