Diablo® III

Tower of The Damned/Act III [Spoilerish?}

90 Human Death Knight
They are called the Flayed Ones. They are unwilling servents of Azmodan. Their skin is used to build structures, buildings, and other things of demonic sorts. Pretty gruesome when you add the fact that their hands are nailed to their chest and the horn on them is held by two spike going through their eye sockets.
Reply Quote
But it seems like they got wings that are nearly torn off?
Reply Quote
I take it none of you are Scoundrel users? Have him with you when you walk near them. He has a line that explains their existence.
Reply Quote
Indeed, I just had the dialog.

Overall, excellent level design, bone chilling ;-)
Reply Quote
If that's Azmodans domain, imagine Duriels. :o
Reply Quote
The Flayed Ones...oh man. I saw them and and to stop and stare for a while and the thought came to me: "Is this what became of Inarius?" Can you imagine something *that* tortured and pain-induced insane as a boss fight for the next expansion?! You fight your way through Hell to free Inarius but he is not happy to see you....
I'm already scared! LOL :)
Edited by CyberCyanide#1660 on 4/22/2014 11:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]