Diablo® III

Hey Demon Hunters, want to curbstomp?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#bQYXVZ!beT!aababa
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/follower#0100

Seems like a basic build up until you get to Jagged Spikes. Why Jagged Spikes, you may ask? Because with a high damage bow and Archery, you can drop TONS of Caltrops and do an insane amount of damage, especially on packs that will chase you and won't give you much time to build Hatred.

tl;dr: Discipline can be used as a damage and escape dump, Hatred can be used as a damage dump. You have two resources to do damage from.

Level 53 Demon Hunter, absolutely flooring everything. And Jagged Spikes also doesn't seem to be effected by reflect damage.
Edited by Chaska#1446 on 5/18/2012 10:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Jagged spikes is absolutely affected by thorns mobs, believe that -__-.

Always fun to drop 5 caltrops and then watch both the mobs health and your health plummet

GOD I hate thorns mobs :(
Edited by Solon64#1201 on 5/18/2012 11:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
!@#$ing nice build man its good to see people getting creative
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
I've been using the same setup on my DH, level 37 so far. 4-5 Caltrops with that rune and a high DPS weapon = packs melt. Pretty hilarious!

The only problem is that if you mess up or it doesn't kill them, you end up out/low on Discipline.
Edited by Demo#1212 on 5/19/2012 12:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Just a thought; if you are going with Chain gang why not also use Cull of the Weak?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]