Diablo® III

Not all cut-scenes available in Cinematics

Hey, I made it through normal difficulty of Diablo 3, but unfortunately someone in my group skipped through some of the cutscenes leading up the final battle. I know how to view the Cinematics that are available from the login page, but the list only includes the major ones. Specifically, I was looking for the one where Imperius shows his face right before the final battle.
Reply Quote
It's called youtube.
Reply Quote
87 Human Priest
or called doing the first play through solo.
Reply Quote
youtube quality sucks compared to the hd quality in game.
Reply Quote
I entered Act 3 when joining a friend, but the opening cinematic was skipped. When I resumed play alone and proceeded through the end of Act 2 into Act 3 it did not play the cinematic. Also, i have no available cinematics from Act 3 in the menu before logging in...

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I know why this happens. If you play the game on multiple computers the cut scenes that you watch will only be available on the machine you originally watched them on. :)
Edited by NODNARB#1728 on 5/31/2012 2:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Played through it solo in normal and nightmare, in act ii of hell right now and the only cinematics I have are:
Act I
The First Sign
Cain Lives
The Stranger
Act II
no cinematics available
The Tide Turns
Descent into Sin
Act IV
The Light of Hope
Beneath The Silver Spire
A New Dawn

I haven't played the game even once with another person and I have played it all on the same computer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)