Diablo® III

finished up to act 2, now i'm back in act 1

killed the butcher in nm and went to act 2. left the game and went to rejoin, but now i gotta go all the way back to "trailing the coven" in act 1..... why?
Reply Quote
maybe if you click change quest under Resume game you have the option to forward it to where you where...

If its not their your progress wasnt saved when you finished act I and wnet to act2 and then left the game.

anyways.. just do it again... its whats diablo is all about... again and again and again
Reply Quote
Yeah again again and again AFTER you have finsihed it... not doing the same intro quests over and over and over again because of Blizzards server issues.

I just bought the game and spent the night playing, this happened to me... I dont even want to touch the game again unless I know for sure I can have the character recovered...
Not going to play anything where my progress can be lost forever on a whim.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]