Diablo® III

ERROR CODE 316704 AND 3007

Ill be playing the game and boom ERROR CODE 316704 AND 3007 then i get kicked out of the game then log back in and have to do the same zone again! 5 mins later boom ERROR CODE 316704 AND 3007 again....its every 5 minutes....has anyone fixed this? can i get a blizzard person to tell me they are going to fix this problem for me so i can play?
Reply Quote
3 Night Elf Mage
I have run into the same issue. Two of my friends have had the same error.
Reply Quote
same thing - just installed the game and get kicked out about 45 seconds into game play. any solution yet?
Reply Quote
i get error code 3007 all the time i dont know what it means either
Reply Quote
Exact same problem. I'm playing then get disconnected with one error (not sure on the code, but probably the same as you). Then I have to attempt actions until the game actually realizes it needs to log me out with the other error (3007). Then I can log in again, only to face the same errors a few minutes later. Episodes like this have happened to me several times.
Reply Quote
I am soooooooo !@#@! tired of this 3007 error!!!!! This is why you should make a single player game playable offline - then there will be noooooo bloooooody strain on this !@#@! server!!!! As a first time "online player" this is a !@#@!@#@ experience.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
yea im having the same problem, i didn't pre order this game just to get kicked out every damn 5mins, fix this problem blizzard or you will be losing alot of long time business
Reply Quote
Yeah wtf is this I get the same erroe code 3007 problem all the time
Reply Quote
Yep, this sux....
Reply Quote
can we say lawsuit ........
Reply Quote
Still having the same 316704 and 3007 problem a week and a half after I bought this game. I can rarely stay in the game more than 1-2 minutes at a time. Can anyone from Blizzard provide a fix? I'm seriously considering asking for my money back.
Edited by Olbaid#1112 on 5/27/2012 4:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I disabled my firewall and entered general chat. This helped!!! i was able to play an entire hour uninterrupted. BUT then it started happening every 5-10 min again.... WTF...
Reply Quote
So yea...error code 3007...getting really annoying when i'm kicking !@# and taking names. This is my first time playing any of the Diablo games...and i'm not having a very positive experience. I tried turning off my firewall, that didn't help. I tried moving close to my router to have uninterupted internet...that didn't help (and i'm in korea, so i have the fastest freaking internet in the world). Had i not payed $60 dollars for this game and also bought a computer to run it i would just say screw it and chuck the game out the window for some lil korean kid to pick up and have these issues.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]