Diablo® III

just another solo inferno WD thread

Bear spam build, you can see my video farming act 2... 7hours~ very long, havent been able to cut it up yet,

http://www.twitch.tv/internetslive/b/319344938

In that, I believe I had around 40k hp, and 33k damage
Build: http://bit.ly/JiDJCL
My gear currently is in this screenshot http://i.imgur.com/iLGIQ.png

everything on the left side

holy sh1t batman how much did all those cost??!?

inb4 a billion gold

Good rolls(azurewrath droplol) and a bit of good auctionhousing :)

Got the visage for only 375k :D what a snipe
Edited by Internet#1667 on 5/27/2012 8:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote

holy sh1t batman how much did all those cost??!?

inb4 a billion gold

Good rolls(azurewrath droplol) and a bit of good auctionhousing :)

Got the visage for only 375k :D what a snipe

Give me some of your luck!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
You have to pray to the rng lords every day.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
I use Bear Build for Bosses but still have problem with mana, can someone help?
Reply Quote
big bad voodoo with mana rune adrenery
Reply Quote
91 Dwarf Priest
Wonder what's better for inferno now 1h + good mojo or slow 2h :O
Reply Quote
so is a 2h better than a 1h? Cause ive got a 928dps 1hand axe w/ 16% attack speed, should I switch it out?
Reply Quote
91 Dwarf Priest
Are u farming ACT 3 Already?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Use templar and just blow him up with bears. It is just a dps race and not much of one.
Reply Quote
06/03/2012 11:28 PMPosted by Zergterror
Are u farming ACT 3 Already?

Yea, I am. 5 stacks > kill azmo or siegebreaker / underbridge, whatever I decide to do
Reply Quote
91 Dwarf Priest
Nice nice! post videos when u can :D the elties are tough at act 3 ^^
Reply Quote
06/04/2012 08:42 AMPosted by Zergterror
Nice nice! post videos when u can :D the elties are tough at act 3 ^^

Roger! Will start recording and posting!
Reply Quote
Hi Disco,

I'm an avid WD user and did my research. :)

Ok, to be straight out with it, I'm a pet & impair build. I'm in Inferno Act 2 and so far so good.

Killed Butcher without taking a single hit but of course, it takes longer than usual.

Here is my build:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#WXURYT!Vdg!bYcaYY

Let me explain that all my gears have impairing effects: Stun, Frozen, Snare, Immobilize, Fear, Knockback and Slow, Life Leech. Take note that all these effects stack up with your pets. I tried them all one by one - and all worked. I advise you to try it yourself as well.

I also invested on Armor and All resists with my gear so they can survive longer.

Here's what I do:
Rain of Toads = Greater chance of impairing enemies because the impairing effect ticks every frog
Burning Dogs = The AoE also helps in damage and I think in the impairing effects as well (have to test this more out)
Big Stinker = Same with the Burning Dogs = AoE damage + impairing effects (have to test this more out)
Hex = if the enemy / elite comes near me and have to impair it (also heals you and your pets with the Hedge magic rune)
Horrify = If the enemy mob goes very near to you. Allows you to give a breather (With the Frightening Aspect rune, you and your pets gain 100% more armor for 8 seconds after you cast this spell) Perfect for elite packs

And if all else fails, you have the:
Spirit Walk = Let's you get in / out of the fight (Heals you with the Healing Journey rune)

The downside of this build is you sacrifice a lot of DPS for Armor, resists and impairing effects. Yes, it takes longer to kill enemies in Inferno mode, but you have a sure and safe way to kill them.

But if you are in a party that have:
DH & Wiz - They will love you. They can safely kill enemies from afar without even have to kite away from the enemies. And with these classes that naturally have high DPS, it's a fast fight with enemies.

Monks & Barbs - They can easily get inside and outside the fight without taking a scratch. They can tank and swing their weapons away to kill those enemies.

With this build, the enemies don't move - AT ALL.

This would be better though if I have a better weapon damage and improve my Critical Chance and Damage. That would be totally awesome.

Please have your comments and suggestions on how to improve my build. Very open for suggestions, questions and corrections.

Thanks! Happy playing!
Reply Quote
AyeL, I like your build, but I would suggest switching out passive Spirit Vessel, since you seem to indicate that you feel very safe when using this build.

I'd replace it for either Jungle Fortitude, or Bad Medecine (since you use Big Stinker).
Edited by Johnny#1585 on 6/11/2012 12:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
AyeL, I like your build, but I would suggest switching out passive Spirit Vessel, since you seem to indicate that you feel very safe when using this build.

I'd replace it for either Jungle Fortitude, or Bad Medecine (since you use Big Stinker).

Thought about it and just did exactly you advised. :) Thanks bro!

Cheers!
Reply Quote
Not sure what there is to update else chuck, I just pony farm with bears now. Just take a look at the latest gear for help in itemization
Edited by Internet#1667 on 6/13/2012 4:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]