Diablo® III

Achievement List Problem

I was looking through the 'Beastmaster Of Tristram' achievement when I realised that not all of my lore books are ticked... As in the image link below you can see that I have the 'Beast' Lore book open, but it isn't ticked in the achievement's list.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c382/Vorian_Hyatson/Screenshot000.jpg

I have found this issue with a number of achievements that I believe I should have finished on the first night, however I am aware that with all the madness that was error37 these problems can occur. The main issue is I can't get that box ticked either with the same character on nightmare difficulty or with a new character on normal.

As an aside/similar note the Merc hiring acheivements I only got after I went back to town and re-hired them... because I took them when they became available in the field it didn't give the achievement. Bug? I'm not sure.
Reply Quote
Yes, seems there is certainly issues with achievements.

On the first day I lost a load of them including 'tick boxes' in books, conversations etc.
Then yesterday the 20th May, I seem to lost all or most of them... I mean atm I have defeated The Butcher on Nightmare but not Normal, lol. er I mean *cry*. Also Act II bosses I defeated yesterday have not been recorded now, and probably any dungeons I uncovered, conversations etc etc etc will be gone.

I have been playing the game slowly and looking at the books, conversatoins etc so I can get them all, but now, I am kind of 'deflated'.

I just hope Blizzard can look at these for me, I am even willing to go through myself and list all errors that I can prove, like boss kill NM but no normal etc.

A Blue response would be nice! :)
Reply Quote
I am having the same issue with boxes not being checked off even though I have picked up the book and read it. Will ya'll be releasing a patch soon that will fix all of these issues?

A Blue response would be very nice!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]