Diablo® III

To all of the complainers

Keep in mind that Diablo III has been developed by a completely different team than the one that developed D1/2/LoD.

You cannot adopt someone else's baby like that and hope things will go swimmingly.

This game is not worthy of a sequel title, by a long stretch.

They should have named it Diablo Chronicles, or something that indicates the game is a spin-off of Diablo series. Diablo 3 is not a Diablo game.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
are you serious? you think this game is not worth of a sequel title?

I've played all of the diablo games and I think this game is an awesome addition to the series
Reply Quote
are you serious? you think this game is not worth of a sequel title?

I've played all of the diablo games and I think this game is an awesome addition to the series

I have to agree with you, I have played them all hours and hours and love D3. Its sad thought that I come to the forums to find answers to my question and have to sift through 100+ complaint threads.....Don't like it dont play it, or go to school learn to make games make a BETTER diablo.

Remember that D2 had many years of patches before most people were "content" this is the flagship of this style genera of games, its trial and error with many tweaks to come to "improve" (and i use that term loosely) . If you want all the epic loot handed to you with no effort then this is not the game. Diablo has always been about the "hunt" and bragging rights to your friends for finding that "EPIC" item.

I hope they make a "complaint" thread so everyone can cry in there and the people who enjoy the game can find what there looking for.

Begin the burns and so on......
Reply Quote
^ You guys must be wow players. D3 is a more like WoW and less like Diablo. If you fail to see the similarities and distinctions...well...you must be a WoW player aka bottomfeeder of the society :P Fact.
Reply Quote
The game is noticeably more like WoW.

But be honest, if you were Blizzard and had a game with that many millions of people paying to play it daily, would making another game similar be a bad thing?

They carried over the story line, characters and heroes. The game play is a little brighter, but the game is undeniably Diablo.
Reply Quote
It is quite obvious that Akara the witch got away. Probably sequel material. I hope i didn't spoil the surprise.
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Dhaos
^ You guys must be wow players. D3 is a more like WoW and less like Diablo. If you fail to see the similarities and distinctions...well...you must be a WoW player aka bottomfeeder of the society :P Fact.

Remember how WoW got its roots for tech trees, item procurement and general sense of item customization from d2?

Being a D2 Player like yourself, which u surely must be. And with ur post sounding like u have some WoW XP under your belt. you can appreciate that this game(d3) has its roots seeded pretty deeply in the original Diablo series. As does WoW.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]