Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Hello! My current build as a 41 Wiz A2 NM is as follows:
This offers plenty of survival which is extremely nice and seems to work fine for solo (lots of kiting and spamming magic missle), or with my group of 3 to 4 that we run (Barb, DH, WD, and myself). I was looking for any tips on modifying the build moving forward since I'm sure I'll have to substitute some of the defensive abilities out for higher damage ones (especially since Blizzard is currently the only spell using my arcane power). I know slow time is most likely what should be replaced but I have yet to decide with what (magic weapon?). Any thoughts are appreciated! Thanks!
i use this at lvl 51 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#acQXOY!YXb!aYZYb
i didnt try all the build enough to judge your but i dont like slow time. But maybe im wrong, ive been sticking with same spell for a while, i rly need to try new stuff
I know: "Glass canon?" i use it to compensate for my off hand shield and huge amount of defencive skill.
You never win a fight with defence alone.. >.> i might get blur instead if it become scary tough hehe
Edited by Phokya#1209 on 5/22/2012 4:04 AM PDT
Give this build a shot. Let me know how you are liking it. Just like every build out there, some one will always suggest a different one saying its better :P my build might not be everyone's cup of tea.
Assuming you are doing well with your current build and is capable of killing monsters with out too much effort, then:
- Take advantage of the cold blooded passive by switching to ray of frost. This will help you melt monsters down even faster, before they can get to you.
- When you have to escape, hold down that number 4 key. You can teleport 4 times before it runs out. That will bring you far away enough from the monsters.
- I left your frost nova alone. But eventually you will have to switch it out because the CD on it makes it not worth while to use. Monsters have to get very close for it to work, and you do not want that to happen. Be as far from monster as possible while still hitting is the goal. Try venom hydra for more dps.
- switched ice armor for energy armor. You can take a few more hits with this one. If you want to freeze them, use that frost nova :p.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.