Diablo® III

Int doesn't affect arcane regenartion?

It seems that my arcane regeneration is always 10 per second. and Int won't increase it. Int classes like WD and Wizard don't get that much benefits out of int. I mean it only increases damage and barely increases element resistance. It would be a lot better if it could at least increase the regeneration of our arcane power. Demon Hunters and Monks get dmge/dodge for dex/ Barbarian gets dmge/armor for str. And WD and Wizards only get dmge/ very low element resistance.
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
I don't really see the need. There are plenty of more interesting ways to regain AP than to have it passively regenerated using our main stat.
Reply Quote
You realise that 'very low element resistance' for most of us is 25-30% damage reduction? from all sources?

Not to mention it's MORE DAMAGE. No. This is totally unnecessary.
Reply Quote
Our int -> resist gain is equal to barbs str -> armor gain. I have no idea what you're getting at.

There is also AP regen and AP recovery on crit stats. AP regen is not bad in any way shape or form, try playing a WD without vision quest (they have to wait about twice as long as a wizard to cast a single spell, not to mention they dont have the free signature spells wizzys have, it costs mana for every single thing they do.
Reply Quote
Our int -> resist gain is equal to barbs str -> armor gain. I have no idea what you're getting at.

There is also AP regen and AP recovery on crit stats. AP regen is not bad in any way shape or form, try playing a WD without vision quest (they have to wait about twice as long as a wizard to cast a single spell, not to mention they dont have the free signature spells wizzys have, it costs mana for every single thing they do.

err, isn't the resist 1/10 as much?
Reply Quote
Resist and armor are no where near the same value point for point, never have and never will. Barbs getting 1:1 is fine and so is us getting 1:10. Honestly people would have like 2k+ resists and that would be a very inflated number for everyone else to match.

Honestly barbs can go 1:2 or 1:3 and it will probably "fix" them.
Reply Quote
AP already regens faster than resources of any other class. Any more boosts from int, coupled with what you can already get from items (plus astral presence), it will make certain powerful spells effectively have 0 cost, which is too much. I think AP regen is fine the way it is
Reply Quote
That's how all the classes work, their primary stat gives 1:1% damage increase and one defensive stat. There are other ways to get regen through gear and abilities and such but it isn't needed as part of the int stat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]