Diablo® III

+Random Property Lists?

So, does anyone / any site have an easy to read item property list yet? All this talk about how legendaries suck has me raging, because every single legendary has random properties, and god forbid your legendary do something like roll +socket and the +socket = 3, that instantly makes the item insane.

The list would also need to include what counts as a prefix / suffix, and what could or could not roll on what I suppose. For all I know, certain lengendaries might never roll +socket because of the prefix/suffix generation ability.
Reply Quote
Reading the auction house filters helps :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
not sure if you can link them here, but google affix d3 and check some top listings, perhaps something with the word inferno
Reply Quote
The auction house list actually lacks some affixes. I noticed that "+x-y" damage is not there, you can't search for it. There's a "+ Minimun damage" but the regular one isn't there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]