Diablo® III

Working Diablo 3 Bot - Diablo3AutoBot . com

Just read that on a youtube comment As the title Reads Diablo3autobot has been made so hopefully blizzard can do something about these cheaters .... Just thought u should know Don't know if its classed as a bug but i think it needs looking into.

P.S loving the game and loving the idea of the real money AH i cant Wait wish there was a few more levels in the game tho but either way its super addictive =DD Keep it up Blizz.
the fact people are designing cheats already is very sad diablo3's out for less than a week and Farming Bots are already Working please perm ban any users who use them blizzard. Don't be easy on them just perm ban them and force a new account then they will stop abusing the game...

i'm pretty sure farming with a bot is basically fraud i'sent it... because there's money involved god i hate people ruining the game for everyone else its so sad... ahhh well its bound to happen sooner or later i guess. i hope you can stop them blizz =(.
90 Orc Shaman
There is a blue link right above you that states:

Hey guys,

When these forums first went live I got a couple of questions about exploits. People want to know how to report really bad issues like exploits, hacks, cheats, etc.

According to the Forums Code of Conduct, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have his/her thread deleted immediately and may be reviewed for a forums ban.

If you find an exploit or think someone is hacking the game, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com or fill out the form listed here.

Thank you for your due diligence with this. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the secure channels.
You post this trash, and wonder why people are getting their 'ish hacked. Lordy.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)