Diablo® III

Lingering Fog Rune bug

Smoke screen lasts for 2 seconds by default. Lingering Fog rune increases the duration to 3 seconds. I just noticed that the rune stopped working (which caused me many painful deaths, on inferno) I timed it with a stopwatch many times and smoke screen runs out at exactly 2 second mark.

Yes, I have the rune equipped and it says that in the smoke screen skill's tooltip.
Other skills that I'm using are: Caltrops, preparation, hungering arrow, elemental arrow, companion, stead aim, sharpshooter and archery.
Reply Quote
Read the hotfix notes.

Source: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/5825330/Diablo_III_Hotfixes_-_May_Updated_52312-5_23_2012#blog

Classes
  • Demon Hunter
    • - Active Skills
      • Smoke Screen
        • Duration reduced from 2 seconds to 1 second (tooltip will still show 2 seconds)
        • - Skill Rune - Lingering Fog
          • Now increases the duration of Smoke Screen to 1.5 seconds (tooltip will still show 3 seconds)
Edited by AceBro#1602 on 5/23/2012 2:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]