Diablo® III

Dashing to location

Greetings, fellow wanderers of the spirit paths,

I was just wondering how one may manage to dash properly to a location instead of an enemy, like the tooltip of dashing strike offers to its users.
If i use dashing strike on the ground, or whatever place without enemy you prefer to imaginate, i just hop a few feets towards my cursor instead of dashing to my desired location.

So my question to the wisdom of the monk-crwod out there is: How the heck do i dash to a location properly?

PS: English is not my first language, so please, don't be too harsh with grammar-!@#$'ing ;)
Reply Quote
this
Reply Quote
Nobody out there with an idea?
Reply Quote
The tooltip is a bit misleading.

You cannot dash to any location, only targetable objects (for example: sarcophagi, pots, somg wooden logs, etc. Things that get a red outline when you hover mouse over them).
Reply Quote
Ah, that does accord to my experience.
So it is offensive only, too bad.
Reply Quote
Hi there!

First of all... DASH is awesome!

You simply need a very very high awareness of your surroundings...
Dash has saved my life so many times i can t count them anymore... you can use it to on barrels ... and pretty much every object that can be clicked or destroyed... it also works on the walls some champion mobs summon.

you can also use dash to break free from the "JAIL" effect some champions use... (VERY IMPORTANT)

i haven t tried everything yet but DASH is a must have in any set up imo. Esp with the Rune which reduces its cost to 10 Spirit, so you can also spam it in some situations.

Dash also helps alot vs. alot of SLOW hitting boss mobs or BIG mobs... simply use DASH before they are about to hit you in order to be behind them rather than infront of them where the BIG dmg is dealt :D
Edited by Ricx#2251 on 5/24/2012 2:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]