Diablo® III

act 2 build I am going to try when i get home

Act2 inferno
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#WdghXj!UZX!Zcaacc

Any problems anyone can think of?
Edited by Nikmo#1750 on 5/24/2012 3:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeah; it isnt going to work. It doesn't matter what build you pick; I have learned you will not do anything in act 2. I have been stuck on act 2 for... 4 days now? The best build I have come up with uses the move speed passive, and move speed bonus on mantra of evasion.

guess how far I am into act 2 now.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#bYXgih!XUY!ZcbYZa

Getting me through Act 3 at the moment, in the Keep Depths floor 2. Not skipping any champ packs either.

What I've learned is that you need to stack the hell out of armor to survive Inferno. With this build as long as I'm hitting something I sit at 13k armor along with 450 to all resists and 40%-50% dodge (depending on if I use the active) I have the survivability I need. With BoH I run around 13k-14k DPS and can boost it really high for 3 seconds with Blinding Flash to unload some damage. Sweeping winds is very easy to keep up with Deadly Reach.

Make sure you bring the Enchantress with the armor buff too.
Edited by Lightmgl#1403 on 5/24/2012 4:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#bZghXj!UZX!Zcaabc

Have had success up to Act 3 so far with this build. Earth ally to split packs and I basically just play as a gimpe DH kiting with hand of ytar (its really good and I don't get why this isn't showing up more often in inferno builds)

Tossup on getting MoH, but I don't get hit much past vortex or fast, and then it's cycling cds.

Also Blazing Wrath on BoH adds about 2.5k dps on my monk currently.
Reply Quote
dashing strike for 25 spirit and 20% dodge seems really good, is nobody else trying that out?
Reply Quote
@Glorn2 : Man, just... don't post if you're not gonna contribute anything.

What I've learned is that you need to stack the hell out of armor to survive Inferno. With this build as long as I'm hitting something I sit at 13k armor along with 450 to all resists and 40%-50% dodge (depending on if I use the active) I have the survivability I need

@Darkmgl : Man, that's some freaking good stats. What's your gear like? I'm at 3k armor right now.. but my build is based on dodge (so my dodge go around 65% on the proc of the aura) and we have the same resist. How did you get so much armor :O? I'm also doing around 2-3k less damage than you (I'm not using the same rune on Blinding Flash, however).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]