Diablo® III

Gtx 560 ti Graphics. Still broken nvidias?

85 Tauren Paladin
I'm begging for an honest response from blizzard.. How can a card that runs crysis and skyrim at max settings for hours on end; overheat and freeze up about 10-15 minutes into playing diablo..?? The card runs at about 31 degrees celcius and the second I tab into d3 it skyrockets to about 70 degrees celcius in less than a minute. I try alt-tabbing out and my computer black screens forcing a restart. - Please this blows my mind.
Edited by MrN1cEGuY#1248 on 5/27/2012 6:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
heya i had this problem actuly with crysis 2 overheated my 560 ti so i went and got
msi afterburner and declocked the video card to the no o/c setting to the normal speeds
core to 822 and memory clock speed to 1900 and it fixed my videocard overheating hope
this helps.
Reply Quote
I have similar problem with my MSI gtx 560 ti twin frozr II 2gb vram version. Diablo 3 is just overheating graphic cards so far. I hav 65-75 Celsius when playing, even on med settings. In BF3 Ultra settings 65 Celsius max. Well, I remember when skyrim came out. I had high temperatures too. But since then there were like 3 Nvidia patches, which improved Skyrim FPS/Temperature. So I suppose we need Nvidia patches, which, I hope, come soon.
Reply Quote
I have this problem with both my laptop, and desktop.
My laptop has a gforce gtx 460, and my desktop has an AMD hd 7970, and they both die.
I just wish whoever is responsible for the fix would release a statement about it, and what they're doing about it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]