Diablo® III

Roleplay.

Guys: I imagine some of you who write here are part of the famed roleplaying community that exists within each and every Blizzard title.
With the lack of socialization thanks to the system in D3; this community has clearly had no opportunity to show up.
Regardless; would any of you be interested in rp in this game? If so, I imagine the only method available is to add one another as friends and try it out. Imagine how great it could be, to start a fresh new character and roleplay with others throught the world of Sanctuary.

My suggestion: Toss up names and ID's if you're interested!
kthx
PD: Forum rp?
Edited by Taraknis#1145 on 5/29/2012 11:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm interested.

Also - there is someone I'm in contact with who is looking into starting some RP on this forums, if you'd like I'll tell them to check this thread out the next time I see them online. :P
Edited by Revenant#1367 on 5/29/2012 11:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I do wish we could PM one another. Add me, I'm
Taraknis#1145
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've been trying to log on with no success. I'll add you once I manage to get ingame ><
Reply Quote
Certainlys
Reply Quote
You should do it on hardcore so if you die you're dead. ;)
Reply Quote
That's a good idea, I was thinking about that. Then again, you might die farming and it'd be quite silly for RP purposes XD
Any other folks interested on it?
Reply Quote
Well if you're all making new characters why not spice it up with hardcore. ^-^
Reply Quote
I would appreciate that.

Keao#1117
Edited by Keao#1117 on 5/30/2012 5:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Sounds interesting.
Gabeo8#1250
Reply Quote
Sent y'all invites.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Will roleplay with ye.
Reply Quote
Anyone else??
Reply Quote
Yes, me. Im german, but ill try my best. And i play a dumb character, so those language-barriers could fit.

Grimaldus#2142
Reply Quote
Grimaldus, all the people who have posted so far are in the Americas server. I tried to add you, but received an "invalid ID" prompt. Do you think this is because you're using European servers?
Reply Quote
Could be. But i changed the Server to America now.
Reply Quote
What we need is an RP channel. Then EVERYONE can roleplay easily.

IC grouping though, would be fun as hell...maybe even nightmare.
Reply Quote
The Diablo franchise is ripe for RP opportunities.

I understand it's not WoW, it's not an MMO, but it is a casual and social game. As it stands, there's not much to really open it up.

Maybe someday it'll move that way, but I imagine it's low on Blizzard's priority list.
Reply Quote
I'm just wondering.

How would you RP in this game?

Just in how you talk to each other in chat? or is this a get into Voice Chat and RP the voice as well?

Or are you going to come up with random tails that go along with the Diablo setting?

I have done the whole Paper and pen thing, but when it comes to RP in the cyber world I always wonder how it is done since all the math and DM dice rolling is all done by the RNG system.
Reply Quote
Tara, check out sc2 forums Joeyrays bar. Lots of RPers there if you are interested!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]