Diablo® III

Trouble with the new patch 1.0.2

I can't install the new patch, and I can't play.
Reply Quote
You're not alone...
Reply Quote
Same problem for me!
Reply Quote
same here.
it shows a "patch required" message and tells me it needs to be restarted to install the patch, but it just won't install the thing.
Edited by SlientGunner#1529 on 5/29/2012 4:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
SAME HERE AND IM STARTING TO LOOSE MY NERVS
Reply Quote
What the hell is blizzard actually doing everything thry seem to do to this game so far they stuff up you think they would have learnt from wow by now, congrates on a failing update where you cant play the game after.
Reply Quote
they fcked up big time!
Reply Quote
Same here...
My game is Up To Date...but when i put my login details and enter it says
"A new patch of Diablo III is available.The game will close now and apply the patch automatically.You will be continue playing after the patch has been applied".

Then it closes the game and launcher starts again...and it says my game is up to date...and when i start the game...again same message...

I think blizzard is still under maintenance..and this will be resolved soon
Reply Quote
yeah but dont they have a error code for that just like everything else
Reply Quote
Mine too.. just simply "CLOSE THE PROGRAM NOW".. wasted my time to wake up early for this holiday.
Reply Quote
WTF? Mine downloaded and installed telling me that the game was up to date. When I clicked "Play" nothing happened.

I went and took a shower. When I came back the launcher was still sitting there, trying to launch the game...

So I closed everything and had to "end task" the agent but that resulted in blue screen.

Now it's trying to download the patch again everytime I open the launcher but it won't download now. So stupid. The patch was already installed. The game should have launched. Now the Play button is broken. Does not launch game, I don't even care if it updates. I just want to keep playing.

Hatred for Blizzard is rising to historic rates. I certainly hope someone gets fired for this. Blizzard can't just sell record numbers of a game and then break it. It's criminal.
Reply Quote
I had the same problem, but then I tried again and it worked.

Stop whining, you seem like 5 years old children screaming for candies.

Oh, you are? I'm sorry ;)
Reply Quote

What's that? You like to belittle people who are frustrated because you have a small !@#$%? Oh okay.
Reply Quote
bro if I served something in my profession that people paid for and they didnt get it they way they wanted it would result in complaints and giving out free stuff to keep my customers happy, as they pay for a product and want it the way they want it we dont get second chances or the ability to try and update to make things worse.
Reply Quote

What's that? You like to belittle people who are frustrated because you have a small !@#$%? Oh okay.

Don't tell me you don't have anything to do other than playing Diablo?

And I didn't understand whatever small thing you asked.

Didn't see you rant anywhere. Have you seen what people are saying all over the forums? Don't you get angry with that? Don't you think they act like little mindless children whining for whatever they want and think it's their right to have?
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 05:37 PMPosted by DirtyCheF
bro if I served something in my profession that people paid for and they didnt get it they way they wanted it would result in complaints and giving out free stuff to keep my customers happy, as they pay for a product and want it the way they want it we dont get second chances or the ability to try and update to make things worse.

The problem is there are millions of customers trying to get the service at the same time.
And these free gifts are common in the MMO industry. Maybe we can get something in Diablo, I don't know.
The thing is there will always be problems. Nothing is fail proof.
Reply Quote
It has something to do with EU and US servers, when you first started the game did you change your region manually to Americans? I am currently suffering the same bug.
Reply Quote
MY client goes to update after logging into battle.net stating "There is a new update", when it goes to the updater it crashes stating that Diablo 3 is already running and thus creating sadness.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]