Diablo® III

D3 - Tri Screen interface

Is there any way to adjust the location of the stash and inventory screens? On 3 screens with both the stash and inventory open I have to turn my head from left to right....same goes for any merchant, jewler, etc. It can be annoying while sorting inventory or removing gems.
Reply Quote
bump....anyone else doing eyefinity or nvidia surround?
Reply Quote
No, I'm running Eyefininty. I was thinking the same thing. A few of the guys i game with have Tri-screen setup. I do wish that i could keep the mini- map blown up on one of my screens.
Reply Quote
05/31/2012 09:17 AMPosted by AMDFTW
No, I'm running Eyefininty. I was thinking the same thing. A few of the guys i game with have Tri-screen setup. I do wish that i could keep the mini- map blown up on one of my screens.

Yea that would be awesome. UI customization is lacking at this point :-\
Reply Quote
Yep. If their was a way to change that i would have already have done it. Its nice to see someone else use tri screen setup tho. I just hope Bliz doesn't can it like they did in SCII. I spent my money to play and I should be able to use it by now. All the whining because its unfair advantage. " You Pay to Play"
Reply Quote
I know there is a fix out there now that allows you to play fullscreen across all 3 screens for d3 instead of being stuck in windowed mode, I'm not having fps issues atm though so didn't look into it much.

It is an advantage, but so is having a better gpu, processor or internet connection. I really hope blizzard looks more in depth at supporting multi-screen systems.
Edited by Dro#1318 on 5/31/2012 1:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]