Diablo® III

Running Diablo on Macbook Pro Mid2010

Anyone have this computer and running diablo on it? It's playable for me when I have it on the lowest settings but it's still a little choppy. I am going to upgrade to 8 gbs to see if that helps at all. That's about the only thing I can do to help it.
Reply Quote
I have the same one! It's a 15 inch MacBook pro mid 2010. I was told by blizzard that I could run on high performance. It runs choppy at times just like yours does. I heard that all MacBook pros are having frame rate problems at the moment but I am unsure if that includes our MacBooks! If so they should have it fixed soon...hopefully!

Does anyone know if that includes the mid 2010 models?

Also I was going to upgrade to 8 gig as well so let me know how that plays out for you please! Also let me know which set of memory chips you end up buying, were you got them from, and how much, because I am unsure of which are best ones to use for a Mac!

If anyone has any information on this subject please share!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you have Intel graphics, it's working as intended to see game to be choppy.
Reply Quote
You must be trollin' cuz my specs are the max and it still sucks!
Edited by Basedlord#1668 on 5/18/2012 12:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I paid like 48 bucks USD shipped at crucial.com

That site is really easy to use and you should check it out.

My RAM is coming on tuesday and i'll be sure to update it here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]