Diablo® III

Best choice of follower for Monk

90 Human Warrior
Was wondering what would be the best choice of follower if you are playing Monk?
Reply Quote
is there any detriment xp or loot wise to using a follower?
Reply Quote
I iuse the paladin since his heals are just too good. the final regen is cool too but I prefer another heal :D
Reply Quote
I say scoundrel, the slow and extra critical bonus works well.
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 02:18 PMPosted by hart
I say scoundrel, the slow and extra critical bonus works well.

Agreed, plus some range damage never hurts either
Reply Quote
79 Draenei Death Knight
I like the heals on the paladin but i dont like him standing too close. The scoundrel stays back a bit and is less distracting. The scoundrel also has better conversation than the wizard :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
I've settled on the enchantress, for one major reason. Her last skill, mass control is a free 5 second AOE stun. Just use a dash skill (using the thunderclap rune on what is it...thunder fist I think? Is my personal favorite) and she almost always casts that spell at the start of a fight. Since she targets you, dashing to the mob immediately is vital, but when it hits like I said, free 5 second AOE stun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]