Diablo® III

Laptop suggestions

I have an ASUS U56E-BAL7 and I am looking boost performance a little bit and hopefully make the game run a bit smoother.

6GB DDR RAM
Intel Sandy Bridge Core i5 2500K 3.30
UMA graphics

if you need any other specs just ask and i will get them for you but what are some suggestions in streamlining performance. I understand that it is not the 'prime' set-up but i know there are some things that could be done. Spam and trolls need not reply. Thanks for the suggestions in any case.
Reply Quote
96 Blood Elf Paladin
Not a lot you can do. HD 3000 can only go so far. Only way to actually see improvement in performance is to get a new graphics card.

But you said you have a laptop? Your CPU is a desktop CPU.
Reply Quote
really? that was the specs that I was under the impression i had. let me look a little bit and see if that is actually what is in here.
Reply Quote
Intel Core i5-2450 CPU @ 2.50GHz

my bad
Reply Quote
96 Blood Elf Paladin
Okay.

Laptops cannot have their graphics card replaced in most situations, and there's nothing you can really do, once again, to improve your HD 3000 performance.
Reply Quote
alrighty well thanks anyway
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Beans,
I'm looking into purchasing a new laptop and I was looking at your exact model and was wondering if it indeed runs Diablo 3 and if it is a sufficient enough type. I know you indicated you want it to run a little smoother (d3) so im assuming it supports it. It's not that slow is it, also taken in consideration your internet speed. Thoughts and concerns greatly appreciated. Looking to get the laptop today or tomorrow.
Reply Quote
96 Blood Elf Paladin
See this guide please:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4850585139#8
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]