Diablo® III

Defensive Yet Offensive WD Solo Build!

90 Tauren Druid
Looking for some help for my witch doctor, currently on Nightmare mode working through Act II. Looking for a build that is defensive with healing yet potently offensive at the same time and good for bosses. OR two separate builds.

1. Good for soloing and dungeons, fighting champions/rares etc (defensive, yet offensive)
2. A build that is awesome on bosses.

I am a level 37 witch doctor. any help would be much much appreciated. Thanks!

Cheers!
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#acZdUR!bXW!aaaZZa

That should work well for your level. At my current level (46), I'm using that build with Zombie Charger (Explosive Beast) instead of Dire Bats.

Really good all around build. Two damage types, spammable skills for both low mana and high mana, some CC, some defenses, and some group utility. Give it a go!
Reply Quote
You need to invest on vits and health globe heal if you want survive long enough. Soul Harvest is enough to spike your damage. In co-op nightmare with int gears is not enough for me to survive, I die a lot.

You may wanna also look at Crit dmg and crit chance.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#hiPQYT!Zdc!aZbbYY

this build is the one that i use to solo all the NM , currently sitting in hell act 2. Get the front row mercenary and your in business.

for boss you can change the firebomb for the dart and the acid cloud for haunt.

they only little problem here is that you are pots dependant.
Reply Quote
@Newbie

I didn't think your build would work, but !@#$%^-, it's proving to be pretty effective for me in NM act 2
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]