Diablo® III

Arcane Dynamo

The 55 Passive that your signature Skills have a chance to increase your next Non Signature Skill to do 75% more dmg. I get the buff it stacks 3 times but I cant find a spell to use it with, any Wizards out there have any idea what a " Non-Signature" spell is ? or knows the list.
Reply Quote
any spell that is not one of the ones listed in the ability

i think its pretty clearly explained, might be that you need advanced tooltips on though
Reply Quote
Then it should work for comet but how ever my stacks dont disappear after I use Comet. And thats not one of the ones used as a signature spell.
Reply Quote
Never find found it out,

I had to wait for it to reach 5 stacks before I could use that "non-signature" spell.
Reply Quote
It's worthless.Takes way too long and is unreliable.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Really??? I've been thinking that this thing boosts my Blizzard damage big time. I hit with 5 Orbs which yields 5 buffs, then I pop Blizzard. It this just a misunderstood skill?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
KA
OP misunderstood the skill. It's only after you stack the buff to 5 that it buffs your next non-signature spell.

The chance get a stack of the buff depends on the spell/rune used. I've found that with Spectral Blade it stacks up very reliably.
Reply Quote
I use it with the wizard tanking build (critical mass diamond skin frost nova). I would put on explosive blast as my secondary attack. When u are spamming spectral blade up close u build the stack up fast. With critical mass ur explosive blast refreshes very fast as well... Well u get the picture

Flurrybunny needs to open his mind
Edited by Belmont#1545 on 6/20/2012 12:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The question is how long the 75% extra dmg last? say if I use disintegrate..
Reply Quote
Channel spell lasts from when u hold your mouse button till you release / run out of AP

Arcane Dynamo is beautiful with channeled spell:
- ray of frost
- disintegrate
- archon disintegrate

Blizzard hits a lot harder than cold-blooded too.
Reply Quote
It is a must have for lazor wiz. Awesome passive for that.

Try it with disintegrate and volatility, and see those ridicilous explosion crits drop.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]